University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

I flex at school everyday....I do get tired of the "How many shoes you have" question.

I haven't counted in a while.
I currently own 19 pairs of sneakers and my students look at me like I’m some sort of Arab oil tycoon.

I have to tell them, “You kids have no idea. The guys at NikeTalk laugh at me with my pitiful shoe collection.

…they think I’m a joke.”😥

DFW FOLKS RESTOCK AT REDBIRD STORE GOT FEW PAIRS LEFT
Never heard of Redbird Store, but I wouldn’t mind doubling up on these Elvis Presleys.

If for no other reason than I could finally wear them without having panic attacks over getting the suede dirty.

Last edited:
Would you have traded for any of today’s anniversaries?
III Georgetown (1 Year)
1647808221227.jpeg

I Mid Chicago (4 Years)
1647808310827.jpeg

VI Oreo (12 Years)
1647808252195.jpeg

XVII Black Metallic (20 Years)
1647808389698.jpeg

I’m much more content having a smaller collection of shoes that I wear on a regular basis, rather than a room full of boxes of shoes that I almost never wear.

30 is my limit.

…I don’t ever want to own more than that.

This man makes sense. I remember when I saw mayors collection videos and wanted 500 pairs of shoes. Now I realize the folly in that unless they’re long term investments.

I'm thinking that limit is PER platform though, as that would trigger each company to send you a 1099, so you can use eBay, SX, Goat, etc., to sell more. I would think at least.

Back
Top Bottom