University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

6FF27989-D3CF-45C8-AAC1-D77EA62EB5CE.jpeg
Had to pay resale price :smh:
IM TRYING TO RESIST BUT YALL KEEP POSTING PICS

Especially this one because i have the 1’s

It’s just...... Nike frustrates me with this because you know at the snap they can drop a shock restock, a Jordan reserve, or *gasp* special order. They’re not strapped where they can’t manufacture more kicks in case of.... so why cancel an order that someone had to be uber lucky to secure? Awful mane

Not to mention sleeping with 14 year olds and getting them pregnant.

Never said the man was perfect, to err is human.

back to the sneakers, I would love to get a second pair in my size 14 or 15 but the resale prices are just ridiculous

Last edited:
It’s just...... Nike frustrates me with this because you know at the snap they can drop a shock restock, a Jordan reserve, or *gasp* special order. They’re not strapped where they can’t manufacture more kicks in case of.... so why cancel an order that someone had to be uber lucky to secure? Awful mane

They absolutely can. I raised enough hell a couple of years ago after inexplicably having an order cancelled that they dipped into whatever reserve they had and sent me a pair. Granted, it was a Jordan 31 QS, and it took a month, but it happened.

They absolutely can. I raised enough hell a couple of years ago after inexplicably having an order cancelled that they dipped into whatever reserve they had and sent me a pair. Granted, it was a Jordan 31 QS, and it took a month, but it happened.
Which 31 was it?

i asked for a discount coupon for my trouble and they said NOPE

Which 31 was it?

That black suede/nubuck SE. Hit both that and another release that morning. Got the got em, order confirmation, got charged and everything, then they reversed everything like 2 hours later for no reason and nobody could tell me why.

That black suede/nubuck SE. Hit both that and another release that morning. Got the got em, order confirmation, got charged and everything, then they reversed everything like 2 hours later for no reason and nobody could tell me why.
The one that had the quilted pattern on the back?

Back
Top Bottom