University Blue "UNCements" Jordan IV 4/28/21 $200 Finish Line is Trash

473D0891-2F87-4D60-B951-70F29DD163DC.png

First time I’ve ever hit on a reserve. Don’t have to pay resale for my girlfriend now. SNKRS has actually been decent the last two weeks with less draws but I’m sure my luck is running out.

Only 2 Stores for Central.
Bloomington, MN and Chicago
Lame

First time trying to do Snkrs Pass. Does anybody know what other locations have been on there in the past? I'm in KC.

i feel like they just expanded it. for the longest time, it was NYC only. someone else in here can correct me if I'm wrong. it only seems to have become a thing recently here in la anyway, and when I lived in nyc it was poppin' up all the time.

aesthetically TS 4 is better. the red color pop does wonders. plus the oilers were my favorite team as a child due to warren moon. the UNC quality obliterates TS 4 tho.
Loved the TS 4 because of the Oilers colorway. Loved the Oilers colors and uniforms, but never a fan of the team. Hell bought the shoes on the colors I don’t listen to TS, more of a 90’s hip hop fan. I just believe that cement pops so much better than the black and the blue is such a fresher color blue on the UNC’s.

OK, thanks. Guess I wont have to waste my time in the future then. Wasnt sure since they built a brand new nike store (not a factory store) here a couple years ago.
Lived my whole life here they only place that got anything good was the outlet at legends and those days are long gone. Plaza store is a joke they don’t get anything at all. Kc is just not on Nikes radar for anything major.

Last edited:
what do people use to clean suede? at this point I'm not wearing my light colored suedes until i find something

Back
Top Bottom