Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

Still would not be a Woman. Biological Women need to be running things, all over the world.
What’s the reasoning. I can dig it because women have so much natural power.
Also noticed that women are very resistant to hot water.

I don't think it would be any better. Different, but not better. Women suffer showcase and suffer from inflated egos as men.
I disagree, as men cannot bear children. There is something to be able to have a child, then being protective of that child. A mothers instinct is special, especially when there is no interference. A woman in charge would clear the way for her to create laws, in order to protect herself, therefore owning herself and the right to her own body. The only reason for the male ego to exist, is to try and control those things that are not rightfully his.

Was watching an episode of 90210, one of the girls BRandon Walsh was messing with did a study in Guatemala on the role of women in the society. She basically said, "The more civilized a nation, the more oppressed the women become." That always stood out to me. KHUFU KHUFU

Was watching an episode of 90210, one of the girls BRandon Walsh was messing with did a study in Guatemala on the role of women in the society. She basically said, "The more civilized a nation, the more oppressed the women become." That always stood out to me. KHUFU KHUFU
The question is, civilized according to who?! In many instances, it is according to christian rule, which is some bull-/:;.

Men gossip more than women. Actually we’re more sensitive.
It is because of insecurity, which leaves men vulnerable to impulsive, stupid mistakes. Better, more focused intuition, that third eye, rids one of such vulnerabilities. Gossip and the like, fuels such insecurity.

Was gonna save this for the fools wildin thread.

Don't usually post my personal biz but..this just happened yesterday.

She still mad too 🙄.

Thought she was joking at first but..

Screenshot_20200521-161037~2.jpg

Screenshot_20200521-161048~2.jpg

Screenshot_20200521-161056~2.jpg

1. I disagree, as men cannot bear children. There is something to be able to have a child, then being protective of that child. A mothers instinct is special, especially when there is no interference. 2. A woman in charge would clear the way for her to create laws, in order to protect herself, therefore owning herself and the right to her own body. 3. The only reason for the male ego to exist, is to try and control those things that are not rightfully his.
1. Until recently a female human also needed a male human to bare said child. The problem in society is that they're isn't a proper balance. Say in that suspected universe NASA "just" discovered Women are the rulers of their inhabited world. That'll be an issue. The reason that'll be an issue is b/c men over there are the oppressed group & a oppressed group is an oppressed group. That's an imbalance. The problem in the world today is the accepted concept of imbalance.

2. Nurturing isn't the only part of being in power & ppl how reign on that majority whether the intention be good or bad is bound to get ****ed in the end b/c niceness is viewed as weakness. Cats prefer attacking from the back

3. This happens w/ women as well out of selfishness. Rarely do ppl accept you for who you are. They attempt to mold you through through their ideals perceptions. Female Hyenas lead are head of the pact b/c they exploit and assert their dominance. Those in power makes the decisions and we as a species tend to put what benefits us 1st on a micro & macro level.

1. Until recently a female human also needed a male human to bare said child. The problem in society is that they're isn't a proper balance. Say in that suspected universe NASA "just" discovered Women are the rulers of their inhabited world. That'll be an issue. The reason that'll be an issue is b/c men over there are the oppressed group & a oppressed group is an oppressed group. That's an imbalance. The problem in the world today is the accepted concept of imbalance.

2. Nurturing isn't the only part of being in power & ppl how reign on that majority whether the intention be good or bad is bound to get ****ed in the end b/c niceness is viewed as weakness. Cats prefer attacking from the back

3. This happens w/ women as well out of selfishness. Rarely do ppl accept you for who you are. They attempt to mold you through through their ideals perceptions. Female Hyenas lead are head of the pact b/c they exploit and assert their dominance. Those in power makes the decisions and we as a species tend to put what benefits us 1st on a micro & macro level.
This is all true, but only because of oppression. A Woman who is free of oppression, leaves you free from the responsibility of her being. She then gets to choose, under her own volition, who the father of her child may be, without concern of lifestyle or finance. There would be no need to oppress men, because in that freedom for women, men have the right to say no as well. The choices would be even greater for men, and the freedom to do as we choose. The greatest fear of men, the reason for oppression, lies in the fear of free choice, and those who are not chosen. These men are currently running the world that we live in.

alot of guys are insecure in themselves
i can't stand that women are more emotional rhetoric b/c blah, blah, blah, it's just dishonest to the highest degree. It's mostly alt-right storming government building w/ guns b/c they can't get a haircut. This site alone shows the fragility of men.
This is all true, but only because of oppression. A Woman who is free of oppression, leaves you free from the responsibility of her being. She then gets to choose, under her own volition, who the father of her child may be, without concern of lifestyle or finance. There would be no need to oppress men, because in that freedom for women, men have the right to say no as well. The choices would be even greater for men, and the freedom to do as we choose. The greatest fear of men, the reason for oppression, lies in the fear of free choice, and those who are not chosen. These men are currently running the world that we live in.
Power brings out the true nature of ppl good or bad. Just look at Mike Tyson after he lost it all. Dude is all level headed and humble now. He's someone who should never be given power.

The part b4 I underlined is more ideal idea that I don't see us exploring anytime soon. Trump got elected and is more than likely to get re-elected. That says enough. Women aren't being assertive enough, one of them gotta be a sacrificial symbol or something. Shoot some well known man in a high position in the face, idk. I dead had to talk my mother into asking for higher money than she was originally gonna ask her. The centuries submissiveness engraved in women got lowballing themselves. That's not how u get ahead in the long-run.
President Trump isn't doing that bad of a job, especially as it relates to the black community.
Trump infected the black community w/ da rona & compared black lives matter activist to neo nazi's man. He don't really care about us.

i can't stand that women are more emotional rhetoric b/c blah, blah, blah, it's just dishonest to the highest degree. It's mostly alt-right storming government building w/ guns b/c they can't get a haircut. This site alone shows the fragility of men.

Power brings out the true nature of ppl good or bad. Just look at Mike Tyson after he lost it all. Dude is all level headed and humble now. He's someone who should never be given power.

The part b4 I underlined is more ideal idea that I don't see us exploring anytime soon. Trump got elected and is more than likely to get re-elected. That says enough. Women aren't being assertive enough, one of them gotta be a sacrificial symbol or something. Shoot some well known man in a high position in the face, idk. I dead had to talk my mother into asking for higher money than she was originally gonna ask her. The centuries submissiveness engraved in women got lowballing themselves. That's not how u get ahead in the long-run.

Trump infected the black community w/ da rona & compared black lives matter activist to neo nazi's man. He don't really care about us.
The true nature of people has not been seen, since insecurity has begun to rule the earth, through the oppression of women, demonizing all things feminine.

Back
Top Bottom