Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

A complete change of gears:

In a zombie apocalypse, fast running zombies would be better than the slow shuffling zombies. The fast running zombies would catch all the slow people first turning the horde into a bunch of slow running, out of shape zombies.
I mean... depends on the type of zombies right? Like how do you have a virus or disease that makes your nervous system become extremely erratic with (supposedly) limitless energy? with the human body? doubt.

Then there's if its a parasite using your body as a host type of zombie....

Thank God I don't need any medication
f137feae184278793aaa33886891b2d2.jpg

This "woke" crusade the GOP is on is the fault of Donald Glover and Jordan Peele.

Them mutha****as wasn't saying woke before "Redbone" and Get Out.

I think it birthed from the internet/Twitter exposing more and more things that were clearly bad for the environment and bad actions inflicted on women (that have always been happening), and that pointing it out for the first time in history has the rich pissed.

woke is the new snowflake, they'll forget about it soon enough. they just say it for what they don't like.

I take some ibuprofen some days because I broke my neck a long time ago and sometimes it acts up. **** is woke.

Wealth don’t buy health. People that claim a cure exists makes me wonder. I wanna think anyone can be cured but look at Steve Jobs. Look at Dan Gilberts son who just passed at 26. If those dudes cant afford or get the proper treatment. It ain’t out there.

Dan Gilbert’s son, rest in peace, had a shorter timeline. It’s real sad I didn’t even know he was in such a stage.

These guys though that are billionaires by 50, clearly I understand their mentality :lol:, but figure they have maybe a few decades to try to figure out pausing cell degeneration. Not surprising they go for it if they have the most money in the world even if it only adds to the research I guess on it.

buttaface is OD.

She has a lazy eye but buttaface is overkill.
My bro said a lazy eye 😂🤣

An excited eye(s) 👀 you mean, them joints pop lol

I remember watching GIRLFRIENDS with my ex, not sure why, but it was so hard not to focus on em in certain scenes lol.

My unpopular opinion:

Once a woman hits her 30s and doesnt have a serious relationship she should realize that she isnt gonna get married...

stop actin so high strung... your time is over.. either that or lower your standards

I don’t know how else to explain it but Tracy Ross is the perfect example. If she was built like her mom, we wouldn’t even be having this conversation.
I feel you. There was a buttaface in my high school...(we went to grade school too but i either wasnt checking for bodies or she hadnt developed) body was crazy nice...and had an overbite that would would put a beaver to shame.

Was actually a pretty girl when she was able to keep her mouth closed. Or maybe the ugliness just made her pretty.

Overbite was HUGE.

Back
Top Bottom