UNREAL UPDATE -- Shoe city 5/23/07 -- INSANE!

^^ Indeed I will, whoever can scoop em for me will get paypal money on the spot.
They say live up to your first impression. Well, my best side was your worst invention.
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

Holy Hot damn, not beastiality!

Unreal. :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
MD/DC/VA Forum's Ironhand Enforcer..
O.G. Member #7 Da God Number

anybody wanna scoop some ATCs in a 9.5-10 for me? :rolleyes
eyes.gif
i'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

YO.. Is it still poppin with Sales at S.C.? I am goin to Eastover tomorrow...and lookin to stock up on some stuff...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

I know there aren't any Shoe City's in NOVA, but which Shoe City's are closest to a metro stop in D.C./MD? I might try to stop by one if they still got this sale.
Lookin for a pair of Foams, Size 13..

Quote:
Speaking of laughing loudly, that gotdamned "Knocked Up" commercial where the broad tells the dude she prego, and the bamma goes *stumbling* "That's terrible...I'm sorry...I don't want to do that.........."
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Smith, Davis, Gore...
Friday Night Lights is the best show on TV​

Quote:
I know there aren't any Shoe City's in NOVA, but which Shoe City's are closest to a metro stop in D.C./MD? I might try to stop by one if they still got this sale.

p.g.
wheaton

anyone mind grabbing stoud af1's for me?im currently in afghanistan but im from norfolk and i got paypal...pm me..

email-mynameisgregory8@yahoo.com
aim-blueprintGAOAT
you can't rain dance on this picnic
no haitian voodoo, no headless chickens
can dead his sickness, no ouiji board
you can't see me dawg, ninja ya CB-4​
-- The Greatest --​

dang..somebody get this man some forces
They say live up to your first impression. Well, my best side was your worst invention.
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

any updates...I know I made another thread, but found this after searching.
The deals at this place were amazing.

Back
Top Bottom