Unseen Spike Lee Exclusive "Knicks" Spizikes

Video at Complex.
Spike Lee recently visited the Complex office to talk about his court-side rivalry with Jack Nicholson, his beef with Rudi, and his new school for sports journalism.
He walked in supporting his choice for '08 as well as some exclusive Spizikes made just for him that he refers to as his "New York Knicks joints." Spike also talks about how his relationship with Nike and Jordan started and they continue to support him and his work.

Nike and Michael Jordan made a $250,000 scholarship contribution for Spike's new school which Spike said was "basically all the money they made on the Spizikes." Let's hope Spike isn't teaching math at his new school.

Peep the video at Complex.

http://
spike-lee-exclusive-spizikes-complex-2.jpg

Spike Lee Exclusive Jordan Spizikes "NY Knicks"

spike-lee-exclusive-spizikes-complex-3.jpg

Spike Lee Exclusive Jordan Spizikes "NY Knicks"

^^Haha, I agree.
Seriously, what is the point of putting White on the shoe?

It's an ugly shoe none the less.

Yeah, the white is U-G-L-Y and totally wrecks the shoe! But the shoes could have been something great, unlike those other white/orange/lil bit of blueSpiz'ikes Spike was wearing courtside last month.

If it wasn't for the white those would have been really nice but, It's there so they are ugly.

With or without the white, the shoe is ugly.

Nike and Michael Jordan made a $250,000 scholarship contribution for Spike's new school which Spike said was "basically all the money they made on the Spizikes." Let's hope Spike isn't teaching math at his new school.

laugh.gif

why does JB just like to throw colors together, what the hell is the white doing there?

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

terrible...just like his films. he's certainly not the jordan of filmmaking.
i understand your opinion. You are more than entitled to it. IMO however some of his movies have been a good watch i.e. Crooklyn and Jungle Fever.

The shoes are not so bad but reminded me of the KC pair. I agree with other, eliminate the white and maybe mess around with the color placement

i think they are alright the colorway is ok but for a premium $175+ shoe i think materials should be much better. and they definatly look like pe's maybethey should show love to us by droppin kicks like these.

Back
Top Bottom