Unseen Spike Lee Exclusive "Knicks" Spizikes

"Nike and Michael Jordan made a $250,000 scholarship contribution for Spike's new school which Spike said was "basically all the money theymade on the Spizikes." Let's hope Spike isn't teaching math at his new school."

I didn't get my degree in math, but $250,000/$175=1429 pairs (rounded off of course). That's all they made countrywide fromSpiz'ikes? He must mean from the first pair that came out (the white/red/green colorway).

Speaking to the colorway, it isn't the best, but as noted, it's better than the other pair he was rocking courtside at a knickerbocker game.
Edit:If I remember correctly either the first colorway or the first (2) colorways had a total of 4,023 pairs (40 acres for spike and 23 for mike).

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

terrible...just like his films. he's certainly not the jordan of filmmaking.
idiot

haha, his spizikes are thrown together just like his movies.
tongue.gif

Forget y'all. I like these. WAAAAY better than the white-based, elmers glue lookin' spiz'ikes. I mean, sike is just payin' homage to his home.Nothin' wrong with that. Plus, the color placement couldn't be better on these........... seriously.

I got two words for you.... COOL GREY. Go cop the cool grey Euro edition Spiz'ikes.... best colorway yet! Still no word yet if these cool greys willrelease in the U.S. so be ready to drop $300+. Just got mine a couple days ago and am glad I picked them up!

Originally Posted by NIKEAIRJORDANS

I got two words for you.... COOL GREY. Go cop the cool grey Euro edition Spiz'ikes.... best colorway yet! Still no word yet if these cool greys will release in the U.S. so be ready to drop $300+. Just got mine a couple days ago and am glad I picked them up!
frown.gif

I SOooo need them man
They released on May 10 in tha U.K

The colorway is ok, could be better but these can only be hot off the strength that they're not mass produced. Once they hit the shelves, they just wouldbe collecting dust

loved spik lee movies on malcolm x and ali couldnt be better great films and you must think of equipment and resources he was using to make his early filmswhich are for a more mature audience i like his films and i think he's more brilliant than woody allen "white men cant jump !!!!" Jungle feverschool daze do the right thing spike is a legend just like mike and he was the most outlandish knicks fan or even fan of the game of basketball like i saidlove the sneakers

The white is DEFINITELY out of place. Should have put another color in there.

Back
Top Bottom