Unseen Spike Lee Exclusive "Knicks" Spizikes

Just out of curiosity....are these good basketball shoes to play in?

They have every aspect of Jordan's

Any one in the NBA actually wear this during a game?

id rather grab some old school new balances from when they were at payless and had the fugly velcro strap, these and every spizike ever are complete and totalhot steamy garbage!

Man these got potential but the white kills the shoe, just like the King County's...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

"Nike and Michael Jordan made a $250,000 scholarship contribution for Spike's new school which Spike said was "basically all the money they made on the Spizikes." Let's hope Spike isn't teaching math at his new school."

I didn't get my degree in math, but $250,000/$175=1429 pairs (rounded off of course). That's all they made countrywide from Spiz'ikes? He must mean from the first pair that came out (the white/red/green colorway).

Speaking to the colorway, it isn't the best, but as noted, it's better than the other pair he was rocking courtside at a knickerbocker game.
Edit: If I remember correctly either the first colorway or the first (2) colorways had a total of 4,023 pairs (40 acres for spike and 23 for mike).

Well stores only paid $90 for them, so maybe its just how much they made from the 1st color since it was 4,000 pairs

Back
Top Bottom