Unwanted encounters from random people

Originally Posted by Kfreud

So me and my friends are by LAX for this stupid-@@# convention that we have to be decked out to the 9s for, suit and everything.  So we've already been solicited by every homeless guy in the area for money because we obviously look rich.  And we pass by this one homeless dude on the way back from a Denny's to the hotel.  So the four of us get stopped by this guy and he's like "I'm so ashamed to do this, I haven't showered in three weeks, I'm a Vietnam Veteran."  I give him like a buck, my buddy gives him a dollar, my other friend gives him two bucks and my other friend gives him NOTHING.  So then he turns to my friend who gave me two bucks and is like "Two bucks, really?! That's ALL you have?!"  and my friend's like "Yah, I'm sorry that's all the money I have."  At this point the guy is obviously pissed and is like "You swear on the name of Jesus Christ that is ALL the money you have?!"  And my friend says yah again and the dude's like "Fine." and starts announcing to everyone as we continue walking down the street that "Two bucks was all he had, he swore in the name of Jesus Christ!"  Thought the guy was right about ready to start a fight until we finally got away from.  The moral of this story is don't be the guy who gives homeless people a couple extra dollars.

I can't believe some people, dude should've been grateful to get any money.  I would've went off on him and took my $2 back
30t6p3b.gif

I had a pretty awkward encounter at Champs.  I was looking for a pair of shoes and while I was looking around some guy comes up to me and asks me if I go to a nearby college.  I said no and he's like, "really?  I thought I saw you around campus.  What school do you go to?"  I just told him the college I go to, then he's like "oh, what's your major?"  So I just answered his questions because I was hoping an employee would interrupt the conversation so I could get my shoes and get out of there, but that never happened and the guy kept asking me questions.  Now, I'm not the type to just tell someone to shut the +%@+ up, but this guy was at least 10 years older than me and we established that I didn't attend the same college and he didn't know me, so I just told him I had to go and walked out.  I walked around the mall for like 10 minutes then walked past Champs again to see if he was still there and he wasn't so I went back in and got the shoes
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

So me and my friends are by LAX for this stupid-@@# convention that we have to be decked out to the 9s for, suit and everything.  So we've already been solicited by every homeless guy in the area for money because we obviously look rich.  And we pass by this one homeless dude on the way back from a Denny's to the hotel.  So the four of us get stopped by this guy and he's like "I'm so ashamed to do this, I haven't showered in three weeks, I'm a Vietnam Veteran."  I give him like a buck, my buddy gives him a dollar, my other friend gives him two bucks and my other friend gives him NOTHING.  So then he turns to my friend who gave me two bucks and is like "Two bucks, really?! That's ALL you have?!"  and my friend's like "Yah, I'm sorry that's all the money I have."  At this point the guy is obviously pissed and is like "You swear on the name of Jesus Christ that is ALL the money you have?!"  And my friend says yah again and the dude's like "Fine." and starts announcing to everyone as we continue walking down the street that "Two bucks was all he had, he swore in the name of Jesus Christ!"  Thought the guy was right about ready to start a fight until we finally got away from.  The moral of this story is don't be the guy who gives homeless people a couple extra dollars.

I can't believe some people, dude should've been grateful to get any money.  I would've went off on him and took my $2 back
30t6p3b.gif

I had a pretty awkward encounter at Champs.  I was looking for a pair of shoes and while I was looking around some guy comes up to me and asks me if I go to a nearby college.  I said no and he's like, "really?  I thought I saw you around campus.  What school do you go to?"  I just told him the college I go to, then he's like "oh, what's your major?"  So I just answered his questions because I was hoping an employee would interrupt the conversation so I could get my shoes and get out of there, but that never happened and the guy kept asking me questions.  Now, I'm not the type to just tell someone to shut the +%@+ up, but this guy was at least 10 years older than me and we established that I didn't attend the same college and he didn't know me, so I just told him I had to go and walked out.  I walked around the mall for like 10 minutes then walked past Champs again to see if he was still there and he wasn't so I went back in and got the shoes
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I work at hollister and the other day some short dude comes in with a nice female and he asks me to pick an outfit for him so I do
and before you know it dude's girl is giving me compliments and she suggests we should got out and the guy agrees. My  first thought 

was that they wanted to have a threesome. the guy asks for my number and i give him a fake number but then he's like im calling you, is it

ringing? and then i was forced to give him my real number with a fake name. After that his girl asks how old i am and i tell her the truth (18). and she was like 

damn your too young to go clubbing but w.e we'll go bowling or something nd i was like straight. (keep in mind this girl is 
pimp.gif
). When i leave

work dude texts me saying he tried to add me on fb but he couldn't and for me to add him, dude had like 40 friends. i ignored all the texts cus

they were from the guy not the girl and to make matters worse dude winked at me before leaving the store. Now every time i go to work I pray

to god dude doesn't show up. 

Cliffs: 
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

I work at hollister and the other day some short dude comes in with a nice female and he asks me to pick an outfit for him so I do
and before you know it dude's girl is giving me compliments and she suggests we should got out and the guy agrees. My  first thought 

was that they wanted to have a threesome. the guy asks for my number and i give him a fake number but then he's like im calling you, is it

ringing? and then i was forced to give him my real number with a fake name. After that his girl asks how old i am and i tell her the truth (18). and she was like 

damn your too young to go clubbing but w.e we'll go bowling or something nd i was like straight. (keep in mind this girl is 
pimp.gif
). When i leave

work dude texts me saying he tried to add me on fb but he couldn't and for me to add him, dude had like 40 friends. i ignored all the texts cus

they were from the guy not the girl and to make matters worse dude winked at me before leaving the store. Now every time i go to work I pray

Cliffs: 
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

pimp.gif
). When i leave

Cliffs: 
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

pimp.gif
). When i leave

Cliffs: 
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

pimp.gif
). When i leave

Cliffs: 
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

pimp.gif
). When i leave

Cliffs: 
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

pimp.gif
). When i leave

Cliffs: 
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

pimp.gif
). When i leave

Cliffs: 
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

pimp.gif
). When i leave

Cliffs: 
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

pimp.gif
). When i leave

Cliffs: 
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

pimp.gif
). When i leave

Cliffs: 
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CraneStyle

pimp.gif
). When i leave

Cliffs: 
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
). When i leave

Cliffs: 
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
). When i leave

Cliffs: 
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
). When i leave

Cliffs: 
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
). When i leave

Cliffs: 
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
). When i leave

Cliffs: 
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
). When i leave

Cliffs: 
grin.gif
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom