UP IN THE AIR

Read a lot of great reviews on this flick and it certainly did not disappoint. I never thought a movie about corporate layoffs could be so enjoyable, gooddramedy.

I recommend this flick, Clooney at his best.

pimp.gif

Everyone has their own mental interpretation when reading a book (so it will always be "better"), you just gotta enjoy a movie for what it is.
pimp.gif

I will be seeing this for sure. A couple of people I know are in the movie as extras.

When this movie was filming in St. Louis it was a BIG deal. Little big towns like us don't get a lot of blockbusters.

I know there is a scene in a high school gym, it's right down the street from my girlfriend's house and I had a bunch of volleyball games there back inthe day.

I've been looking forward to it, early reviews have been great, glad a few people here enjoyed it.

Just got home from seeing this. Great movie as advertised.

I was about to call it cliche at one part towards the end, but the result held me back. Clooney was great as usual. That man is a BOSS.

Semi
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
Fat Jesus having a rifle on the building before getting fired.

originally i didnt wanna see it because i thought it was boring. but when i saw it it wasn't that bad, its moves along at a good speed, the characters arerelatable. The story is realistic and its pretty funny, if you have a mean kind of sense of humor like i do.

I was very impressed... and it was indeed Clooney at his best. This one beat most of the summer flicks out of the water.

"27,000 to buy your dream."
pimp.gif

saw it, movie of the year is a huge reach imo, but I liked it alot, great movie, clooney OWNED that role I cant see anyone else demolishing that role like that

Clooney's piece was
smokin.gif
smh.gif
tired.gif

Very good flick though, my helpless romantic +$% didnt see the ending coming
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JCH3

I will be seeing this for sure. A couple of people I know are in the movie as extras.

When this movie was filming in St. Louis it was a BIG deal. Little big towns like us don't get a lot of blockbusters.

I know there is a scene in a high school gym, it's right down the street from my girlfriend's house and I had a bunch of volleyball games there back in the day.

One of the films workers lives in my complex in Brentwood. Wish I could have known before. Would have been great help in my career plans.

Saw it last night. Really good movie.

Idk why but I kinda dig that Anna Kendrick chick
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom