Upcoming Nike - Zoom BB

I think I want the running and basketball ones haha. But I want some other colorways for the basketball ones.

I've had the pleasure of rocking these some time ago and my only issue is that you need the thin high quality nike socks for these.

Those red patent one my dude Nash had on were sick though.
Team Tito's Vodka​
Sedd's MyspaceYuku

Not feeling the released colorways so far.
Where are you patent?
Team Logic
teamdecepticon
T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1
Looking for Nike Shox XT in 10.5/11 PM Me​

what's with these weird colors? It's like Nike is discouraging people from buying them...

16494711_z.jpg

I mean, why would I buy shoes in the same colorway that link from the legend of zelda wears?
turn the music up
turn me down

Hmmm, not to get off topic, but why do you guys think there are already samples of the Zoom BB IIs floating around? Isn't it a little early given the Zoom BB Is haven't even released yet?

*310/510 LA to the Bay*
UCLA Bruins basketball rocks my socks

Quote:
Hmmm, not to get off topic, but why do you guys think there are already samples of the Zoom BB IIs floating around? Isn't it a little early given the Zoom BB Is haven't even released yet?

i completely agree with you. good point.

The colorways you're seeing on the BB and upcoming Max 180 are Lifestyle inspired. Hoops is in the gutter across the board...so the thought is that casual influenced colorways will trigger a spike in sales, as skate and lifestyle are KILLING right now.

I don't see that happening whatsoever...and the black/lightning yellow is definitely my favorite...I'll pass on all browns w/ green or red or whatever.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

Are the black/whites still coming out on the 9th? Are they a Footlocker or Finishline exclusive?

Washington ********
*The 75th Anniversary*
Braves on the Warpath​

I love the looks of these shoes in terms of playing ball with but damn will I not wear those casually. I don't know what's gotten into Nike's head thinking these will sell in lifestyle/wacky colors. Nike would have to pay ME to wear that brown/green garbage.
TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
Team Rogue Status

First - can someone please school us on the situation with the lows. We saw catelog pictures months ago, but nothing since. Are they actually happening, and if so, when?

Second, has anyone noticed that the white/blue version on Finishline is different than the white/blue version on Eastbay. The Eastbay version has red inside, the Finishline is all blue/white. Did one of them use the wrong pic or is each store getting a variation?

Any feedback is appreciated.

There are differences between eastbay/FNL's pics of the Zoom RS+ as well. I'm assuming that as usual Eastbay's pic is of the sample. Can anyone confirm this? Anyone have info on the Zoom RS at all?

The white blue pair I picked up doesn't have the red lining so I'm guessing they used an early sample pic

looks too easy to roll my ankles, just like the ultraflights. I messed up my ankle BAD in those...twice!

let me get some white/oranges and i m all set.....any word on lows?
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Just picked up the white ones. These are really great! Word to the warning, the white ones don't have red in them like the picture on eastbay. Love them especially as they are similar to Utah Jazz colours. Feel real snug on the feet and very low to the ground, seriously if you're a guard look at them. They remind me alot of the 2k3's. I can't wait to play in them in a couple of hours!

Back
Top Bottom