Upcoming Nike - Zoom BB

I just copped these today and very suprising because they are very comfortable, light, and the quality is what suprised me the most.

4yiv579.jpg

aug 9, right? Got to get to a local FL
turn the music up
turn me down

was the release date for the lows in late August or early September, i think i remember seeing that in one of the old release date catalogs
Anybody willing to ID Kobe II, and then send them to Canada?, PM me for fee​

anyone sen these at a ftl, champs or footaction. I know sum finishlines have them but i havent seen them at any ftl stores.

I was at the Mall of America yesterday and went to all the major stores. Finishline had the red/white, the white/blue and the black yellow. Footlocker only had the first and last. Champs only had the black and yellow. No stores had the miners gold/green or the obsidian and pimento.

Can someone PLEASE find out the drop date for the lows!

mjbakes, thanx man, thats the exact spot i was wonderin about since i stay in minnesota. thats too bad tho, i need the pimento ones.

No problem man - let me know if you find them, I wanna see them up close. Not too sure judging by the picks if I would like the soe with the nubuck toe cap.

Called Nike today, no date on the lows. Wouldn't be suprised if we never see them. Niek just can't sell low hoop shoes anymore. Shame.

The right colorway is all I'm waiting on.

My spot has all of the colorways, but they're all pretty weak.

I'd love to see some simple lows with patent on them like Nashty's.

^ same here. I'm not going to spend anywhere close to retail unless these fools at Nike release a good colorway. Hell even regular TB color would probably make these more enticing to buy.
TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
Team Rogue Status

I wore these on the courts today and you will get everything Nike advertises on this shoe. Grip is amazing on the hardwoods fellas. Very light. Ankle support is next level. Good stuff Nike.

Ey Dooonkk , since these are supposed to be low to the ground, how is the zoom? and will it bottom out quicker than other shoes.

i bet they pop up on nike id soon...
FS ALL DS Jordan Retro 3, Mars IV, And Retro V $145 shipped Each. DS Kobe All Star 2k5, Lebron 2, Nike Zoom Vick 1 $105 shipped each. ALL SIZE 12

Quote:
both of the shoes you named are foam tech shoes. basically every other shoe besides the ones made of foam do not have a removable midsole
FS ALL DS Jordan Retro 3, Mars IV, And Retro V $145 shipped Each. DS Kobe All Star 2k5, Lebron 2, Nike Zoom Vick 1 $105 shipped each. ALL SIZE 12

Quote:
^ same here. I'm not going to spend anywhere close to retail unless these fools at Nike release a good colorway. Hell even regular TB color would probably make these more enticing to buy.
Clutch.

Nascar,and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

^ it's a decent colorway, don't get me wrong. In fact I have the H2K4s in that colorway. The thing is I'm willing to actually spend retail on these but the colors are the ones holding me back. I'm looking for regular colorways that have a contrast. Something like white/red or black/white. While the carolina ones are okay it, along with the other current GR colors, are not using the patent toe to the fullest.
TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
Team Rogue Status

Ey Jiffy, thats another thing i noticed when i played in them. You really feel the zoom imo, i actually for the first time understood what the zoom is. The soles bottom outing im not quite sure about that. Honestly if u use these outdoor maybe.

Back
Top Bottom