Upcoming Nike - Zoom BB

nerd.gif
I still haven't seen the black/white anywhere...

Washington ********
*The 75th Anniversary*
Braves on the Warpath​

yo honestly ive played 3 times in these shoes and they are great on hardwood. Recommended for the 1's 2's and 3's

as i mentioned before, i think if u play on these for outdoor it may be quicker for the sole to run out than the average shoe. But isnt there like a thing that if ur soles rub off and u cant play in em no more, that u can send it to nike?

^ You can only send shoes back to Nike if there's a defect (Such as lace holes coming off, midsoles coming apart, zoom air bulging...etc)...they won't accept the shoe back from normal wear and tear.
"If you don't believe in yourself, no one else will."Kobe Bryant

I have the white/navy. Awesome colorway, uses the white patent leather nicely. This is the type of shoe guards and small forwards won't want to sleep on because it is such a great performance shoe.

I wore them for 2 hours scrimmaging and the traction, cushioning, and zoom were top notch. You have to wear high quality socks that fit your foot well for these. You don't want to buy these as an everyday shoe because they're hard to get on. Great shoe, I'm going to be wearing these on the court for a long time.

^^^^ I use NBA socks with mines their perfect. Carmelo what do you mean they're hard to get on lol? Although it is nice to hear im not the only one who feels like these shoes are amazing quality. These def. beats out the soldiers in every aspect except soldiers style are nicer. Maybe thats why Tony Parker won Finals MVP wink wink. NIKE RELEASE THAT TONY LONGORIA SPURS COLORWAY! =)

I couldn't find the info: How's the sizing on them for example comparing to LBJ or AJ?

I like the Euro FL version (blue, orange with the gum sole)

Paix
c.
Join The Clones

these are pretty impressive in person. i was severely tempted on the black/yellow pair.

have to admit i'm waiting until the lows drop. i just love how nash's look and i gotta wait on those.

i'm not a fan of the lows.

IMO the extremely low cut (which I like) doesn't jive with the huge toebox.

How are these fitting? true?
formerly shoeWUfreak

They are really advertising these things hard now. Eastbay cover, ESPN add banner, etc.

I got a gut feeling that we are never going to see lows though. I am actually thinking about buying the trainers and rocking those for hoops. They might be the closest we ever get to Nash's model.

I was all throughout Europe over the past few weeks and they have full poster styled ads of Nash, Tony Parker & Luol ALL OVER Berlin, London and other cities.

Every store I went to was selling them pretty well, and they were out of 13's everywhere I went.

The simplicity has been well-received in Europe, where driving shoes reign.
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

if they're planning to release lows...why wouldn't they do it during the summer when it's more appealing for people to wear?
TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
Team Rogue Status

The Champs around my way just got in the white/navy and white/grey/pimento. Both are very nice. I find it interesting that all the major online retailers, including Nike, have pictures of the white/grey/pimento with the semi circle near the pinky toe as black. On the pairs I handle in the stores the semi circle is grey. I think it makes that colorway so much cleaner and worth picking up....

-S

i really like these shoes but i do most of my ballin outside. the bottom of these looks like it would last me a month or so on cement. i know they are supposed to be that way to be lower to the ground and more responsive but they are low to the point where its basically an anti-outdoor shoe IMO.

Back
Top Bottom