Upcoming Sneaker Events?

Sneakercon DC was not bad. Felt the venue could hold everyone but the way it was set up could've been better. Was great to chop it up with everyone. How'd you guys like it?

The ticket situation was ****** up. No tickets available online until the end of the event and supposedly they weren't accepting payments at the door but when I got there with no ticket because I was not able to purchase online they were accepting payments at the door but only cash. I wonder why only cash.

What I rocked.

Old man rocking that heat!

Was PACKED.

This table had endless heat and OG's.

Was passing my business card for my sneaker YouTube channel! Did any of y'all get one? Check out my channel in my sig
smokin.gif
. Great event, good to chop it up with everyone.

couldn't make it damn shame living in the dmv area :frown: gonna continue too look for motorboats online -.-

If any of you guys went to Sneaker Con DC or want to see how it was you can checkout my vid!
tongue.gif

Kickkspott will be in attandence looking to find steals to resell at their store

How many of y'all are going to Sneaker Con in April? I'm still debating if I want to, but there's a few kicks I'm trying to get rid of.
DMV NT mini summit up there though :nerd:

How many of y'all are going to Sneaker Con in April? I'm still debating if I want to, but there's a few kicks I'm trying to get rid of.
DMV NT mini summit up there though
nerd.gif
I'm there, should be fun to see some of the DMV NT peeps.

I've had the pleasure of meeting some of you recently while camping out for the Tiffany dunks - and those of you who I met that night know a little bit about my personal life. Turns out the guy I was camping out to buy the Tiffany dunks for cheated on me. Repeatedly. Found this out right before spending Valentine's Day with him in Cali. Since I felt so bad about failing at getting him the Tiffany's and sleeping through the RO release, I pulled some strings, called in some big-time favors, and got him a pair of RO's in his size. Luckily they never made it to his hands and as a result, to get some closure and a little revenge, I'll be burning the shoes. I know this isn't necessarily the type of sneaker event you all want to go to, but hey, it might be a little fun, and I'll treat to drinks/food after the bonfire. Location is still TBD but it's looking like it might take place at the MoCo fairgrounds. All the details are here on the Facebook page I created for the event and if you want to friend request me on Facebook, you can, so you can see what led up to all this. (and to spare everyone from asking, no I will not be giving away or selling the shoes for any reason/amount of money)

Back
Top Bottom