Upcoming Sneaker Events?

Not new to the sneaker game but never the less I have never attended Sneaker Con. Can't wait to attend April 5

Not new to the sneaker game but never the less I have never attended Sneaker Con. Can't wait to attend April 5
SneakerCon hopefully should be pretty good this year.

If you were wondering how SneakerCon goes down you can checkout my vid from last year
glasses.gif

I've had the pleasure of meeting some of you recently while camping out for the Tiffany dunks - and those of you who I met that night know a little bit about my personal life. Turns out the guy I was camping out to buy the Tiffany dunks for cheated on me. Repeatedly. Found this out right before spending Valentine's Day with him in Cali. Since I felt so bad about failing at getting him the Tiffany's and sleeping through the RO release, I pulled some strings, called in some big-time favors, and got him a pair of RO's in his size. Luckily they never made it to his hands and as a result, to get some closure and a little revenge, I'll be burning the shoes. I know this isn't necessarily the type of sneaker event you all want to go to, but hey, it might be a little fun, and I'll treat to drinks/food after the bonfire. Location is still TBD but it's looking like it might take place at the MoCo fairgrounds. All the details are here on the Facebook page I created for the event and if you want to friend request me on Facebook, you can, so you can see what led up to all this. (and to spare everyone from asking, no I will not be giving away or selling the shoes for any reason/amount of money)

View media item 805713

as much as you hate him, wouldn't you rather fill your heart with love

by giving them to me
View media item 795292

I think I'll be in attendance,although last year's sneakercon was so crowded 
mean.gif
 anyway,hoping to find a pair of VNDS 2000 Infra 6s there if I do end up going. I'll look forward to meeting some of you guys.

Im not even looking to pick up anything. Ill just prepare myself if something catches my eye. 

mean.gif
 anyway,hoping to find a pair of VNDS 2000 Infra 6s there if I do end up going. I'll look forward to meeting some of you guys.
I feel you on that one, took like 10 minutes just to get to the other side of the venue.

mean.gif

I feel you on that one, took like 10 minutes just to get to the other side of the venue.
The venue this year should be bigger i believe. I wonder what will be the hot item come april 5th. 

What's the better show, sneakercon or Baltimore sneaker show, for those of you that have been to both?Is it tough to do a size swap at these events. I've never been to one before...

What's the better show, sneakercon or Baltimore sneaker show, for those of you that have been to both? Is it tough to do a size swap at these events. I've never been to one before...
id think sneakercon, but ive never been to the bmore show

What's the better show, sneakercon or Baltimore sneaker show, for those of you that have been to both? Is it tough to do a size swap at these events. I've never been to one before...
I've never been to the Baltimore Sneaker Show but from what I've heard Sneaker Con has a lot more people, so if you want to do a size swap I'd recommend Sneaker Con.

black grapes 5s for motorboat 9s .. what you think fellas ? looking to find me some mb9s for sneakercon

Back
Top Bottom