UPDATE 1/12 Campbell's soup drops same sex couple + son commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a group of individuals on here that won't let him live, troll him to no end. Dude could say water is wet and these dudes would twist it around just to break balls.
laugh.gif
  How much is @ksteezy  paying you man. God DAMN

"in my experience"

"WHY YOU GENERALIZING HOW DARE YOU SO IGNORANT"

In MY experience, I'm owning it, ITS MINES...never did I say it represents the entire world :lol:

In my experience Dominican women are great cooks, OMGGGGGGG DID HE JUST SAY ALL DOMINICAN WOMEN ARE GREAT COOKS!?"

Ya seriously blow my mind...lmao

He can't fool me. Dude is like Kilgrave in this thread.

Dude has become a master at this online thing...my son manipulated all these fools, made up his own argument I never claimed and has all these clowns up in their feelings with the wrong individual...lmaoooo

Legit beyond impress DC....I'm giving you props brother....I'm not eem mad at you, you did what you always do.

It is hilarious that you still don't get it. That you really think using the, "In my experience" intro makes your statement any less ignorant.

And like SCKid said, men are men. Whether they are dealing with men or women, there is no scientific evidence that suggests they cheat less.

So for you to say, "My gay friends are faithful" how on Earth do you even know that to be true? So you are ASSUMING it, which is also funny.

It is hilarious that you still don't get it. That you really think using the, "In my experience" intro makes your statement any less ignorant.

And like SCKid said, men are men. Whether they are dealing with men or women, there is no scientific evidence that suggests they cheat less.

So for you to say, "My gay friends are faithful" how on Earth do you even know that to be true? So you are ASSUMING it, which is also funny.

You are so hell bent on pushing your agenda that you failed to realize I provided examples of both straight and gay men AND women....

And wether it be ignorant or not is not what I'm fighting here, what I'm fighting is that I didn't generalized, YOU DID....my conclusion was based on MY personal experience, let me know when you haven't come to conclusions based on YOUR personal experiences.

laugh.gif
  How much is @ksteezy  paying you man. God DAMN
What I said was pure fact though. The way you obsess over him is disturbing in its own right. A majority of the threads he post in, you are right there quoting him and baiting him. It's like you have an alert on your devices whenever he post in a thread. Then you get the members he has upset over the years that harbor ill will chime in and take pot shots. Now I am not saying he's always in the right; I have had words and have disagreed with ksteezy over the years on a variety of topics, but I also don't need to carry that baggage around. I seriously think you'd implode if he hit you with the block button and completely ignored all of your antics.

You're using a few NTers to paint with a broad stroke an image of most heterosexual couples as lacking in faithfulness and compassion for their partners in comparison to gay couples though. Personal experience doesn't necessarily make it fact

Last edited:
What I said was pure fact though. The way you obsess over him is disturbing in its own right. A majority of the threads he post in, you are right there quoting him and baiting him. It's like you have an alert on your devices whenever he post in a thread. Then you get the members he has upset over the years that harbor ill will chime in and take pot shots. Now I am not saying he's always in the right; I have had words and have disagreed with ksteezy over the years on a variety of topics, but I also don't need to carry that baggage around. I seriously think you'd implode if he hit you with the block button and completely ignored all of your antics.

If I can count the times DC has brought up the supposed idea of me getting NH and Megatron banned, completely out of left field in attempts to bait me...lol

But in this thread, my son did his thing, I legit tip my hat to this master troll event he pulled :pimp:

You're using a few NTers to paint with a broad brush an image of most heterosexual couples as lacking in faithfulness and compassion for their partners in comparison to gay couples though. Personal experience doesn't necessarily make it fact

Son I said a million times MY OERSONAL EXOERIENCE IS NOT TO BE TAKEN AS FACT, I started off my post like 15 pages back with that, because I know how NT works....I never generalized....and my experience is not based off NTers, is based off actual friends I've grown up with.

If I can count the times DC has brought up the supposed idea of me getting NH and Megatron banned, completely out of left field in attempts to bait me...lol

But in this thread, my son did his thing, I legit tip my hat to this master troll event he pulled
pimp.gif
 Donald Trump & DC have both achieved Troll GAWD status.

Haven't seen some take this many shots and keeping moving forward since Rocky.

Ole boy is the young Balboa of dis deflection game

Low key mirin :smokin

#SteezyHive

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom