Update(3.11) Wake Forest PE CP3 pics

Originally Posted by tooeasy891

Ordered the white / metallic silver colorway, hoping it will be a good shoe for ballin'

I think you should be please, I dont think any of my teammates have any issues with them and I love them to play in

Originally Posted by ChetterBear01

I would really like to grab a pair in a hornets colorway, anyone know of other colorways releasing?

jor_cp_wht_energy.jpg
jor_cp_wht_graph.jpg

I'm thinkin about getting the hornets color way to rock..I'll post pics when I get them and they look ComFy

is there a release date on these? i really like the hornets colorway but i'm reluctant to pay retail for anythin since i work in champs..

damn i wanted the 1's too but these Hornets CP3's are too fresh to pass up.......these are freshest Team Jordan CW in a LONG time

Thanks for the pics...

why'd they get rid of the contrast stitching at the forefoot? the shoes look at bit too bland now. but that new orleans home colorway looks HOT.

so if i've worn an 11 in most lebrons, melo 3's, what size would i go with to those that has these? i'm trying to decide between a 10.5 or 11.

these kicks look real comfortable. Sucks tho cuz I just bought the lebron 4s to ball in. Ima wait to see these in person to buy them. Thanks for the pics bro!

Those would be pretty sick in a white/black/gold accent colorway for Wake. I love all the personal touches in the shoe from CP- that really makes it stand outand keeps it original. They aren't bulky or anything and very light and supportive. Great shoe and the Hornets colors are
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

jor_cp_wht_energy.jpg

anybody know where these are available online other than PYS?
They'll probably be somewhere else soon. I don't think they are anywhere else yet. PYS is straight though never had any problems withthem. You've had problems with them?

Back
Top Bottom