*UPDATE 6/27/15*.......Legend of Korra OFFICIAL THREAD..........MIGHT BE GETTING A NEW AIRBENDER SER

Why are people so caught up on who ends up with who? It's a damn cartoon. They could get Pabu with Asami if they wanted. It would be twisted but who cares. To those that care, y'all sound like a bunch of  females watching their soap operas.
Originally Posted by JACKEL56

I have to work next Saturday morning 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
You ain't about that DVR life.

laugh.gif

Zuko is like 90 in the series though, so unless he had Iroh ii when he was 60 or something, I would rule out the possibility that he could actually be Zuko's grandson. Too much real life right now, this episode was PERFECT in terms of pacing, suspense and comedy. Just wow...

Korra will reach the avatar state in the season finale for sure. I wonder if Iroh ii is even a bender or not and I wonder what his bloodline is.

Man what an episdoe

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Zuko is like 90 in the series though, so unless he had Iroh ii when he was 60 or something, I would rule out the possibility that he could actually be Zuko's grandson. Too much real life right now, this episode was PERFECT in terms of pacing, suspense and comedy. Just wow...

Korra will reach the avatar state in the season finale for sure. I wonder if Iroh ii is even a bender or not and I wonder what his bloodline is.

Man what an episdoe

Folks pretty much confirmed that he's Aang's other son Bumi and Zuko's daughter's son.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Why are people so caught up on who ends up with who? It's a damn cartoon. They could get Pabu with Asami if they wanted. It would be twisted but who cares. To those that care, y'all sound like a bunch of  females watching their soap operas.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif

You sound ridiculous and unnecessarily insecure, it's a discussion about the show and all aspects including an obvious storyline playing out right in front of you, it would be stupid not to discuss it.  Either you gon watch the show, or not watch the show cool guy.
laugh.gif
And my son Rufio with that forever young lost boys voice.

Its obvious they're setting up Asami to double-cross Korra.

She kinda reminds me of Azula w/o the bending for some reason.

Originally Posted by solemunchies

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
don't have one

Great episode
pimp.gif
And
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@ Meeloh goin in!

Does anyone have a link to a clear copy of the second Manga? Too much blurred text for my liking so I stopped reading the one posted.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Does anyone have a link to a clear copy of the second Manga? Too much blurred text for my liking so I stopped reading the one posted.
I just downloaded the .pdf (There's a option to get it at the top right)

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Next season is scheduled for Sept i believe.

This episode was
eek.gif

This new iron is definitely Zuko's kid and hopefully it's not Mae's that girl was such a downer lol.
tumblr_m5ib1v76xL1qek6l1o1_500.gif

tumblr_m5ib1v76xL1qek6l1o2_500.gif

"And thats how their child was born."

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I just downloaded the .pdf (There's a option to get it at the top right)
But its a pdf of the same exact scan, no?

I read somewhere that when creating Meelo they didn't want him to be cute and normal as the other kids and the creator said to make him ugly. turned out everyone was laughing because the uglier he got the more cuter he became and matched his character perfectly

The penultimate episode had the surprise appearance of General Iroh. What can you tell us about him? Are we going to see more of him in the future?

Konietzko: Yeah, he’s in the finale. Just so we’re clear—he’s Zuko’s grandson, not his son. I think there was some speculation about whether he was his son or grandson. It is his grandson. He’s voiced by Dante Basco. The idea behind him was to have a swashbuckling hero-type guy. He’s the youngest general in the United Forces which is kind of the U.N. of the “Avatarâ€

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

bruh, iroh 2 was swagging.

liloh with the snot and the fart. lmao.

Son was fart bending... 
laugh.gif
 This. Along with the snot and facial reaction. Episode was great. Can't believe season one is ending, so short
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by johnandrew07

The penultimate episode had the surprise appearance of General Iroh. What can you tell us about him? Are we going to see more of him in the future?

Konietzko: Yeah, he’s in the finale. Just so we’re clear—he’s Zuko’s grandson, not his son. I think there was some speculation about whether he was his son or grandson. It is his grandson. He’s voiced by Dante Basco. The idea behind him was to have a swashbuckling hero-type guy. He’s the youngest general in the United Forces which is kind of the U.N. of the “Avatarâ€

^ Ill, I want one!

Yo, I'm so hyped for tomorrow. I've been on thelegendofkorra sub-reddit every day this week.

See you guys tomorrow post show.

Back
Top Bottom