update - Atlanta baby shot dead in stroller; teen gunman asked mom, "Do you want me to kill your bab

Did you guys watch the video? The mom seems a bit off. Something ain't right.

How can anyone be this stupid? I understand American public school system has been a huge failure...but really? Is everything a conspiracy theory these days? This watched her baby's head got blown off...how else is she supposed to act?

People like you are the reason why society thought eugenics was a good idea.

Yea, that's it. >D

bb5.jpeg

I'm not sure how the death penalty is going to prevent this kind of stuff from happening.

how does she seem "off"?

i mean...her baby just got blasted in the face.

Last edited:
I'm surprised the NRA hasn't come out w/ a statement wanting to arm all babies.

Last edited:
how does she seem "off"?

i mean...her baby just got blasted in the face.

When the reporter asked her if there was any other connections to the killing/robbery she said she was hoping it had nothing to do with the girl next (in GA) door to her who did a lot of crack that may have gotten her son who resided in NJ killed. She said she was going to have to run away again and go back into hiding.....

http://www.news4jax.com/UNCUT-Sherr...oting/-/475982/19429652/-/gww0u0/-/index.html

The interview just seemed weird to me that's all.

RIP baby, but sometimes the only thing you can say to people that are affected with death is: Welcome to reality...

it seems like she was trying to buy drugs...

"i dont get out much so decided to go out for a walk"

normal people dont have to hide and move around alot unless they're involved in nonsense.

Last edited:
I'm surprised the NRA hasn't come out w/ a statement wanting to arm all babies.

Or, ya know, stay consistent with their message in support of women everywhere that a gun neutralizes the power advantage males have over females. Classic.

Just reading this now. It's a total joke the media still protects the identities of minors suspected in felony crimes. These kids are dangerous as any adult, and the public needs to know who they are. Yet the media STILL doesn't release their names.

Also, the parents of these kids (if they're even around, in any capacity) won't get punished, even though they created these little monsters. Awesome world we live in. Nobody held accountable for anything.

Just reading this now. It's a total joke the media still protects the identities of minors suspected in felony crimes. These kids are dangerous as any adult, and the public needs to know who they are. Yet the media STILL doesn't release their names.

Also, the parents of these kids (if they're even around, in any capacity) won't get punished, even though they created these little monsters. Awesome world we live in. Nobody held accountable for anything.

Yeah dude it's definitely the medias fault that they can't say names

Man this story is deeper than what she is saying. She's talking about hiding and running away from people.

These boys won't get the death penalty.

Too young and it will be a racial issue if they do.

Most likely life in prison, - not sure about possibility of parole - most likely yes.

....I have no words. Honestly. I would never wish death on anyone....but sometimes it's a hard rule to follow

Yeah dude it's definitely the medias fault that they can't say names

The media often does get access to the juvenile's name, even if tried and convicted in juvenile court. There was a high profile case a few years ago in Seattle that dealt with something similar. The kid was convicted, then committed more crimes, and each crime he committed under the Age of 18, the local news would report it as being the same kid but refused to release the kid's name. Fortunately, he finally committed more crimes after turning 18, so we know who he is. But he killed somebody as a minor, and the public wasn't allowed to know about it because the media chose not to mention his name. That's messed up.

The media can name rape victims, too, if they want. They just choose not to in all cases.

Back
Top Bottom