*Update* Brandon Banks had a chest tube inserted....dude is in BAD shape SMH...vol. $$ mike?

I hope B. Banks makes it through!...

Park was a ZOO last Friday!

It was like the just crammed people in there...

And Park's security didnt even pat people down....

It was a couple of fights that took place that night, I, myself, was surprised because I've always known Park to have a good rep...

Not a good look for the ********... terrible situation

I hope B. Banks makes it through!...

Park was a ZOO last Friday!

It was like the just crammed people in there...

And Park's security didnt even pat people down....

It was a couple of fights that took place that night, I, myself, was surprised because I've always known Park to have a good rep...

Not a good look for the ********... terrible situation

according to my boy that works at the park Brandon Banks approaced the dude first. the dude had an all white suit on an BB said "u think u money mike in the all white" and thats how it all started.

according to my boy that works at the park Brandon Banks approaced the dude first. the dude had an all white suit on an BB said "u think u money mike in the all white" and thats how it all started.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

The police let the released the accused stabber on his own recognizance.

My brain will not let me read this sentence.
obviously dude has a lot of questions to answer about why he had the knife in the first place....but can he claim he acted out in self-defense if Banks and his boy initiated the fight and started to jump him?  NT legal experts...chime in....

obviously dude has a lot of questions to answer about why he had the knife in the first place....but can he claim he acted out in self-defense if Banks and his boy initiated the fight and started to jump him?  NT legal experts...chime in....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Well i'm not in criminal law, but it doesn't look good for the accused. First off, the District of Columbia has some of the most restrictive laws regarding concealed weapons in the country, which is mainly due to the prevalence of violence in areas such as Anacostia, Trinidad, and Ivy City. Also there is the question of whether or not there was imminent danger to his person, whether the accused had a duty to retreat, whether excessive force was used, etc. When an accused assaulter claims self defense, usually the main thing scrutinized is the past transgressions of said individual. Basically, if the guy who stabbed Banks has a long rap sheet, he's screwed. 

Well i'm not in criminal law, but it doesn't look good for the accused. First off, the District of Columbia has some of the most restrictive laws regarding concealed weapons in the country, which is mainly due to the prevalence of violence in areas such as Anacostia, Trinidad, and Ivy City. Also there is the question of whether or not there was imminent danger to his person, whether the accused had a duty to retreat, whether excessive force was used, etc. When an accused assaulter claims self defense, usually the main thing scrutinized is the past transgressions of said individual. Basically, if the guy who stabbed Banks has a long rap sheet, he's screwed. 

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

ahhh....good insight.  I'm not 100% sure, but I think I read somewhere that he had a prior.  This whole situation is messed up.  A lot of false info being thrown around.  Saturday, it was reported that Banks was released...in actuality, he never left the hospital.  If all this stemmed from Banks and his boy clowning someone else, then it's hard to have sympathy...just hope that both men make a full recovery and learn to keep their mouths shut. 

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

ahhh....good insight.  I'm not 100% sure, but I think I read somewhere that he had a prior.  This whole situation is messed up.  A lot of false info being thrown around.  Saturday, it was reported that Banks was released...in actuality, he never left the hospital.  If all this stemmed from Banks and his boy clowning someone else, then it's hard to have sympathy...just hope that both men make a full recovery and learn to keep their mouths shut. 

Back
Top Bottom