****update****, GOLDS, EGGPLANTS, BLK and Silver, and SILVER and BLK all confirmed...

i wonder if these will be a GR or hard to come by like the foams. flightposites are good. i will get the eggplants and what ever other OG color. i remember certain stores had certain colors back in the day. it would be ill for the all carbon fibers to re drop. those are impossible in a sz 11.
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman"​

I want some carbonposites...
Thanks and gig'em.

HoustonRockets
FRANCIS - MCGRADY - YAO​

i need those navy/whites and eggplants. carbons would be a hypebeast and resellers joy
Kicks Rule Everything Around Me K.R.E.A.M.
Looking for: DS or VVNDS Concords, DMPs, Mars 4s, Grape 5s, infared & hufquake 90s all in size 10-10.5
FS or trade: DS BMP OLNL size 10.5, all black foamposite one

I'll get the black's and pray for the silvers. I doubt we'll see gold & never cared for eggplants.
Washington Wizards

Quote:
My sentiments exactly. Why they don't release these in EU at least as QS release

I came to the conclusion along time ago (perhaps incorrectly) that Nike's main concern is fulfilling demand in the U.S and then Europe gets offered the left overs.

It would explain a long history of shoes that would have sold well enough in Europe, but weren't released here

Quote:
i wonder if these will be a GR or hard to come by like the foams

Probably hard to come by - can't see Nike expecting high sales of a
$150+ shoe that looks the way the FP does.
Brand Jordan forum:
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.

I've always been a fan of the Foam/Flightposite series, and will definately be getting these two OG colorways. Iam really interested in seeing what Nikehas in store for "retro+" type colorways (if any) like they did with the Foam One's...

So I havent been keeping up with this post and I dont feel like reading through it. Do the Eggplants got a release date yet?

love the eggplant colorway
smile.gif

Sneakerfiles confirmed the all blacks are also coming out. They release between Jan and March of 08. Just type in Flightposite in search section and a postshould come up with other early 08 nike retro releases.

..will be made more durable than the OG's..they had really soft outsoles.

A guy would want to wear them off the courts , too..

maybe an OUTDOOR flightposite 1??
here's hoping...

Exactly I need some help from across the Atlantic and I NEED them for sure.

Paix
c.

Just got further confirmation on some colorways that will be available later on this year...

Air Flightposite (style #624015)
Black/Black-Metallic Silver (004) -- OUT NOW!
Black/Metallic Gold-Metallic Silver (071) -- Late Summer/Early Fall
Black/Metallic Silver-Black (005) -- Late Fall/Early Winter (And just so you know, I think these are the Silver/Black's but they are just arranging thecolors in a weird order.)
Black/Eggplant-Metallic Silver (051) -- Late Fall/Early Winter

Sorry if this has already been posted!

Back
Top Bottom