****update****, GOLDS, EGGPLANTS, BLK and Silver, and SILVER and BLK all confirmed...

Originally Posted by jordansponsorsme

Just got further confirmation on some colorways that will be available later on this year...

Air Flightposite (style #624015)
Black/Black-Metallic Silver (004) -- OUT NOW!
Black/Metallic Gold-Metallic Silver (071) -- Late Summer/Early Fall
Black/Metallic Silver-Black (005) -- Late Fall/Early Winter (And just so you know, I think these are the Silver/Black's but they are just arranging the colors in a weird order.)
Black/Eggplant-Metallic Silver (051) -- Late Fall/Early Winter

Sorry if this has already been posted!

pimp.gif
if true...I'll have my pairs lined up

Just got further confirmation on some colorways that will be available later on this year...

Black/Metallic Silver-Black (005) -- Late Fall/Early Winter (And just so you know, I think these are the Silver/Black's but they are just arranging the colors in a weird order.)

not that your word isn't credible, but source?

My sentiments exactly. Why they don't release these in EU at least as QS release. I know demand on them isn't huge, but there will be handful of ppl ready to cop.

I want eggplants and golds..........at least one of them.

Paix
c.

That's exactly how the US is feeling about all the Air Maxes you guys get. *sigh*

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

I can co-sign the gold and silver/black.... Nike Canada has them booked.

Quote:
someone please school me on these shoes and these " egg plants " i always thought these were funny looking shoes that incorporated technology also used the in foamposite shoe. does is even have casual wearing appeal? not trying to hate or rain on the parade just someone a bit mis informed that would like to be informed.

I believe these were the first shoe ever to use foamposite material. correct me if im mistaken.
Dream Like You'll Live Forever, But Live Like You'll Die Tomorrow!

are u saying that the eggplants are the first because the blue pennys are even the black flightposite are before the eggplants

Also to add to the whole foam/flight there will be a foamposite boot YES BOOT! coming in October and whoever put up the info+sku's for the new colors ofthe flightposites is correct please do not doubt him, nike just updated their database today with those new colorways i will have pics of everything in thecoming weeks, as usual all this info from me is straight from nike.
thanks,
-Drew

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

I can co-sign the gold and silver/black.... Nike Canada has them booked.

oh really. thanks. do you work for nike canada or something?
are u saying that the eggplants are the first because the blue pennys are even the black flightposite are before the eggplants
indifferent.gif
I believe I retracted that statement if Ididn't then I do now. but smh at you look going that far back to catch me slippin.
laugh.gif

ey man, those clogposites were too legit. I loved just wearin em like sandals and around the indoors. Wish they'd retro those.

at first i was only going for the silver and eggplants but i'm feeling the gold a little more right now

Back
Top Bottom