Update: Meyer taking "indefinite leave of absence."

********. I can only hope, right? Hopefully he is ok but we all know college sports is a business. He looks like a young guy without major health problems butlooks are very deceiving in the world of health. If he is sick then this is a good move. If he isn't...it will be very interesting to see what his nextmove is.

********. I can only hope, right? Hopefully he is ok but we all know college sports is a business. He looks like a young guy without major health problems butlooks are very deceiving in the world of health. If he is sick then this is a good move. If he isn't...it will be very interesting to see what his nextmove is.

hope he is ok but I feel there is more than meets the eye right now, health could be the scapegoat but who knows, the whole family talk makes me feel likethere is something going on in the household

hope he is ok but I feel there is more than meets the eye right now, health could be the scapegoat but who knows, the whole family talk makes me feel likethere is something going on in the household

Back
Top Bottom