?Update on Nike Factories/ES?

Joined Jul 7, 2005
Any good stuff at any of em?? Anything worth going for?? Imma be heading up this weekend for the labor day sales...

Joined Jan 4, 2001
DMPs @ ES.

They were re-released two days ago.

I along with my partner ShoeGuru222 picked up 3 packages each.

Joined Oct 27, 2005
^^^ yo, were you the dude that tried to get a discount at register for your multiple coppd DMP's cuz they droppd late???????

i can only imagine.

Joined Feb 4, 2002
haha what?!

ohhh yeah ES now sells PLAYER EXCLUSIVES!!!!! bibby, ray allens, rips, just look for a small mexican dude, who is a manager at the es, and give him the secert saying "EH PAPI SHOW ME THE CHORIZO" and he will show you his PEs, i copped like 4 pairs. bout to win iss sc with em. hot stuff

dont believe me?......

Reppin' Team ai.R and TEAM DUNNY!!
AIM: Grlswanaluvalvin

Joined Jan 4, 2001
Quote:[hr][/hr]^^^ yo, were you the dude that tried to get a discount at register for your multiple coppd DMP's cuz they droppd late???????[hr][/hr]

Hah. I don't even understand that question but why would I ask for a discount when it was already cheap at the ES?

Yeah, they also had DA PE's too.

Joined Jun 13, 2006
whats es??
' they say i'm outta my mind. I say im outta my minutes
so i aint gotta waste my time when talk to these pigeons
they wanna offer me kisses, they wanna all be my misses
i look em dead in the eye like what you talkin bout willis. '

Joined Jun 8, 2005
^ employee store, i just got back from MLK and they had nothing as for shoes but for clothes they had nice stuff...many BRS clothing for very cheap 10 bucks a shirt and 20 for a zip-up...only 2X and up tho
I AM FROM SEATTLE

teamwhit eboy

Banned
Joined Nov 1, 2004
I couldn't believe I blew it when I heard they re-released the DMP...and weren't they clearanced on the back rack for only $120?... :wow:
>:
>:
>:
>:
>:
I heard it was mostly sz. 10.5 and 11's too.
IT IS[/center]

Joined Oct 27, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr]I wear 8 pr of shoes at a time so thats perfect.[hr][/hr]

if im not mistaken, ud need to wear 16 pairs of shoes at the same time to make it perfect; 8 packs dmp = 8 pairs of vi's + 8 pairs of xi's.

srry.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now