UPDATE******** Premium Dunk ID BACK UP!! 5/31 new links!

i just noticed that the dunk low and highs are now accessible from the regular Nike iD website..... so they're just regulars now.....
...no really.

Aren't dunks made in Vietnam? I just got a shipping confirmation and it said it was shipping from China. Wondering if this is because there's so many orders and they're having China produce some.

i think i might have to make me some gucci dunks....way cheaper and they nice..sorry im jackin >D
grin.gif

seems like everyone has themselves a gucci dunk these days..... it's like gucci dunks are so GR now......lol....
...no really.

Quote:
I ordered them on the 6/3.

whaaaat oh hell naw i ordered mine on the 5-31 and havent got a shipping confirmation.. i wonder what kind of order do they have with these.... did u get any writing on them and did u get lows or hi's?
"Life Is Hard... Be Harder..Master Of Self Cant A Damn Thing Pierce My Armor!"

WHAT A TIME TO BE F'N BROKE. I CAN MAKE ALL THE COLORWAYS I'VE ALWAYS WANTED.
TeamFreshPrince
Team M.B.S.W.

Quote:
I did highs on the 31st of May...no shipping info et ;(

thye will show up anyday. that's what happened to me when i bought the AF1 id, ordered them on 5/29, waited for the tracking email and never got it. then on wednesday (6/13), the sneakers show up on my desk....
...no really.

Quote:
I did highs on the 31st of May...no shipping info et ;(
:smh:
smh.gif

nah foreal hopefully our shipping info will pop up this week

Nike playing us for af1's :smh:
smh.gif
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
Hopefully the same thing happens to me iNiNe5

Quote:
i ordered on 5/31 too (goldenrod highs, no personalization), i called nike and they said the order was pending still. In the same order, i got an af25 id, and those were already delivered.

oh that some crap man .. i hope they get to it

Still haven't received any word on mine. Hopefully they arrive soon
HANG THE DJ"Because the music that they constantly play, says nothing to me about my life..."

Just got these delivered.

These were made in China instead of Vietnam and I noticed that the iD lettering is closer to what it looks like on the iD site. The ones made in Vietnam have a different font and is placed higher on the heel.

And the laces that came with these are kinda crappy compared to the ones that came from Vietnam.

SoleAddict34 -

The question I am sure a lot of people have is when did you place your order for those? Those are pretty nice, man, good work.
WTB OG White/Red Jordan XII BOX sz. 11...hit me up
The Jordan Forum has made me a disgruntled member...

ordered 6/1 got the confirmation shipping 6/12 received them about an hour ago.

it seems pretty random because i've got another pair coming that i ordered before these and i still haven't received a shipping confirmation for those yet.

Maybe those came from China, the others are coming from Vietnam. That would be interesting. To me, the only reason for the shipping difference would be because they had to be from a different factory. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong.
WTB OG White/Red Jordan XII BOX sz. 11...hit me up
The Jordan Forum has made me a disgruntled member...

Back
Top Bottom