UPDATE******** Premium Dunk ID BACK UP!! 5/31 new links!

Can someone show me a picture of how red the varsity red would be?? would it be like a chicago bulls red??

...Pimp til I die, be a playa til they bury me

here's my pair. i got bored one day and shot this pic for my boys at rogue status...i love their gear, so that's what inspired me to make these.

265436724.jpg

Got mine. Absolutely love them. These will get beat.

61lnp1x.jpg

4ub2ec9.jpg

53oo5g8.jpg

4uain8x.jpg

However, I do still have one question. Why are you reading my sig? Pervert.

F/S DS VII Cardinals SZ10, DS IV Cool Grey SZ10, DS Military IV SZ11

Hey Chewvenile,

Is your ID stitched on? Those pics make it seem like they're stitched. Otherwise, that's a damn good ID print.

Those are nice and with the textile you dont have to worry about creases which alot of ppl have issues with.
SHOES 1STRENT 2ND!
4 all your Sports Appearal Tees CHECK OUTwww.red27fashion.com

I have worn mine a couple times now (posted on the previous) page and there are no serious creases yet (surprisingly with the leather toe box). Right now, I think they are honestly one of my favorite shoes I own. Call me simple, but I love them. I also think the quality is good on them and overall I am very satisfied with how this purchase turned out. Hopefully everyone else is as satisfied with their shoes.
WTB OG COLUMBIA XI'S and OG White/Red Jordan XII BOX sz. 11...hit me up.
The Jordan Forum has made me a disgruntled member...

Hey, thanks Ron, you're an alright guy...with your free burrito you got today, which I am still jealous of.
WTB OG COLUMBIA XI'S and OG White/Red Jordan XII BOX sz. 11...hit me up.
The Jordan Forum has made me a disgruntled member...

very pleased with mine only thing is tongue is hella stiff:. should have atleast had the mesh tongue:.

the stark laces are ill!!! i almost made an iD just to buy the laces...haha!!! i know it's bass ackwards, but good stuff
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

those are sick raydio5... can you take more pics? sides and back please, i have always wanted to make them, wana go downtown and get some guccie cloth and sew it on the heel... good idea i think, just like the supreme blazers
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Can somebody post a pic of the actual shoe with grey as the accent/toebox color? I'm thinking about ordering some, but I want to know how dark the grey is... thanks.

Those guccis are hot. Might just have to get some
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Quote:
Can somebody post a pic of the actual shoe with grey as the accent/toebox color? I'm thinking about ordering some, but I want to know how dark the grey is... thanks.
1925803299_5d06ad7add.jpg

...it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom