Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This man say he dropping a Lemonade album :lol:.

If Ye executive producing it my curiosity is peaked. [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Rob just posted her phone number
roll.gif
roll.gif
Got dudes like....

I think she was getting those other dudes to extort and finesse Rob and the Kardashian empire for money so these other dudes wouldn't post up vids/pics of them smashing.

Not sure but she bowl as hell... before 96'.

i guess that is a scheme. But if i aint with ol girl and if i am and she doing it im bouncing i dont care if they post them sheits. But then he goes and post the nudes. He might as well post the videos too.

why would he try to hide that. I would take them videos to court.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be wise to try get custody of the kid to lessen the L?

He can't be going full idiot on the gram

This whole situation is too much :lol:

Rob took an L for even smashing Chyna. She ugly as ****. Dude deserves this L

This. He is smashing Lisa Anne on the side, being thought how to up his sex game up. And he gets this wild hog pregnant. wow. He really should just kill himself. Weak mental dude.

This guy's mental game is weaker than a Columbine shooter.

I don't feel sorry for this sucka *** dude at all. EVERYBODY knew Chyna was a thot thot. She was that in DC and she's been that since she's been around famous _'s. She's damn near superhead level, how many of these rappers done ran through her. This fool for whatever reason fell in love with her, this ain't the type of girl to have a kid with or fall for.

Matter fact salute to Blac Chyna, she played the game right. The same game his sisters play. Which makes him even dumber cuz he shoulda known how to peep these type of females.

Last edited:
Rob is pathetic man. Trying to gain sympathy by posting all these screenshots is just proving how badly he's been gettin played and for how long :smh:

Last edited:
yall keep the screen caps coming

Lisa Ann walls donzo

Last edited:
Chick's history was out there for everyone to see, yet he was the only dude that fell into the trap. I only somewhat feel sorry for him cause his most important male figures growing up are either dead, or a cross-dressing fake transgender dude. Rob pretty much didn't have a chance.

This. He is smashing Lisa Anne on the side, being thought how to up his sex game up. And he gets this wild hog pregnant. wow. He really should just kill himself. Weak mental dude.

This guy's mental game is weaker than a Columbine shooter.
His pipe game weaker tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom