Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob wildin, but T.I is in no position to lecture. TIP has done his share of buffoonery, has zero control over his side chick and is allowing VH1 to document his family falling apart. T.I is on some clown **** too, just a different kind

Rob gonna keep playing then TI gonna REALLY pull up with the stick.

TI bout to let that yoppa sang 
mean.gif

A threesome with tiny and chyna? Sounds like the lowest quality of threesomes but if I took my glasses off and couldn't see i'd have a really good time.

Rob wildin, but T.I is in no position to lecture. TIP has done his share of buffoonery, has zero control over his side chick and is allowing VH1 to document his family falling apart. T.I is on some clown **** too, just a different kind

Everything Tip said is true though. :lol:

Last edited:
Talks about people chiming in on his business; puts said business on social media. :smh: Some dudes really are *******, and social media exposes this.

The fact that Rob even believes any of the crap Chyna would have to say in the first place is hilarious

He's blasting her in multiple posts and now taking her word as if it were fact to go at TI lol. Makes no sense.

Even if it was true it doesnt even expose TI. Just further proves how dense Rob really is when it comes to gettin played.

Last edited:
someone need to pull up to rob house take his phone offer dude a drink and a spliff and take this man out and flourish. Dude really crying on IG like a ***** :lol: when he can have access to a ton of em.

This is awesome

A threesome with tiny and chyna? Sounds like the lowest quality of threesomes but if I took my glasses off and couldn't see i'd have a really good time.

hatin. Have you ever had a 3some :lol:

Wait? *scratchs head*

Was that suppose to be a diss? :lol: Sounds more like a compliment.

Makes me wanna e-dap TI :lol:

dude had a threesome with his baby's mother and is trying to give him some A1 game to just keep it moving and dude still has the nerve and audacity to "clap back".

This ***** Rob was made for this L taking **** :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom