Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"come eat this cakka" :rofl:

Why that ***** saying he smash raw knowing she ****** around on him? And the *** is letting ****** rock his versace robe [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Rob: TI is making fun of me for impregnating Chyna, buying her a ferrari and paying for her plastic surgery???

need to think of a witty retort....

View media item 2484358

...I'VE GOT IT!

I'll get back at him by revealing that TI ALSO had sex with her...but for FREE!

Boom roasted.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Breh I had to dim my phone alllllllllll the way down.

Rob had the side arm yoppa on twitter

Last edited:
We missing two things and he would've let the choppa sing.

-Chyna being spread eagle

-Chyna getting smashed by one of these dudes

:lol: :lol: @ one of the Chyna pics he tweeted being her butt with clear needle scars and what looks like actual holes. No wonder her *** sometimes looks like two giant boulders

That new twitter update got those retweet and like button numbers going crazy on his page

Yo the extortion message Rob got from Chyna's side dong was hilarious

Dude was asking Rob for an appearance on a show, or some co-branding (LaVar teaching this dudes well). :rofl:

Telling Rob they can both make money off of this while be he is basically back mailing Rob.

Dog, I remember all the "get you a blac chyna" tweets when they first got together. Talking bout she saved buddy's life, helping him lose weight and get out of his depression...now we here. :lol: :smh:

And it's 2017 and my man is resorting to beating off to a sneak peek of his BM *****, Wild. All that money he saying he spent all my son get is a peak. :lol:

Yo the extortion message Rob got from Chyna's side dong was hilarious

Dude was asking Rob for an appearance on a show, or some co-branding (LaVar teaching this dudes well). :rofl:

Telling Rob they can both make money off of this while be he is basically back mailing Rob.

Side Dong got them IG followers now. Side Dong bout to be a male IG thot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom