Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of n_ live in this predicament everyday. Hel'll live. A lot these women "been for the game". Some dudes fall victim

But those dudes arent celebrities. Not everyone is going to know their business. Rob wont be able to walk down the street without feeling embarrassed. I get what you're saying, but Rob K isnt the same as some every day Joe off the street. You know all those Hollywood/Celebs know each other. How he going to be able to go to a party or anything without feeling like a complete clown.

Rob needs to listen to this song right about now...shout out to my man @iLLiCiT305  for putting me on 

pimp.gif

Must be one of them type of 3s when yo girl think the other girl cute.

rob needs help for the sake of his daughter. he's got a history of depression and completely unstable. i feel like he's going to off himself one day

I don't understand this dude Rob, they need to study his brain after he dies like an Ex football player.

His though process is mystifying.

Dude was really like.... talk about my daughter? I'll expose your 3sums.

Keep her name out yo moufff!!!

I don't understand this dude Rob, they need to study his brain after he dies like an Ex football player.

His though process is mystifying.

In one post he said he had a baby with Chyna to spite his family, then he admits he been smashing raw and shooting up the club recently

Famb is all over the map :lol:

someone need to pull up to rob house take his phone offer dude a drink and a spliff and take this man out and flourish. Dude really crying on IG like a ***** :lol: when he can have access to a ton of em.

This is awesome

A threesome with tiny and chyna? Sounds like the lowest quality of threesomes but if I took my glasses off and couldn't see i'd have a really good time.

hatin. Have you ever had a 3some :lol:

Bruh :rofl: goat tracklist

Rob wildin, but T.I is in no position to lecture. TIP has done his share of buffoonery, has zero control over his side chick and is allowing VH1 to document his family falling apart. T.I is on some clown **** too, just a different kind

Everything Tip said is true though. :lol:

It is, just saying that T.I.P is in no position to talk

How is he not in position to talk? Everybody else talking about this ****.

Instead of Rob listening, he thinks he had some "dirt" on Tip by saying he smashed his baby mama also. That's why Rob is a sucka.

T.i criticizing Rob for airing his business out in public when T.I has done exactly the same thing. Not only that his wife and side piece when throwing shade on social media at each other

And Rob is not only saying T.I smashed Chyna, he is saying he paid Chyna for the threesome.

If true, Chyna used her yambs to get money out of T.I too

T.I can speak on it, but he has done his share of buffoonery too

That ain't the same though. He ain't wife a Blac Chyna, get played then cry on IG about it.

I bet most of the rappers that smashed Chyna gave her a lil bread somehow but they ain't sign a 18 year contract with her. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom