Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
While they did have money before fame, their entire empire is based on Kim's video and Kris hustling. Then her basically pushing her daughter's to maintain that via a strong social media presence.

They're not talented but reality tv and social media is big and they worked at capitalizing off of that. Fashion, fragrance, makeup, dumb games, apps, who they ****, the fake and real drama. Its all their hustle.
True words. I guess I'm just looking at it from a point of view of what a true hustler is, build something from nothing, but in the same breath I can see maintaining or growing something more from something being an art of hustle as well. If I had a Kardashin last name it is so much easier for me to put out a product with the name, so it's not me, its my name that sells it. Kim and Kris I can see being the true hustlers I guess.

Last edited:
I wonder how long this is gonna last? No one stays atop forever when will the world reach it's saturation point with them. Ain't gonna be soon but it will come

When they get old. Like late 40s old and if their children aren't as media thirsty.

They have no talent so outside of being molds they can't do a lot. They'll be living off of w/e rep they've established for themselves.

The other 2 are Jenners though and young. They got a good 30 years left in the game. Especially the model one. The one with Tyga gonna need to find something or end up regulated to being Kim 2.0.

Also there's a good chance for somebody dying young or some murder case tragedy.

Last edited:
While lardashians are talentless, they're smart

Every single one of them minus rob

They all have they're own money, own business adventures, got a manager making sure they make money anyway they can in the best situations

They might be talentless but they are def doing the most with their popularity and making more money than most

The kids are gonna rebel againist the way things are done now IMO. Those kids are gonna far more educated than their parents ever were and growing in a spotlight like that is gonna make them bitter toward it.

They already famous, it's not gonna be something they crave when it's normal. Like MJ kids, they hate the limelight. The Kardashians crave the spotlight cause there was a time they didn't have a leg stand on once. Them kids aren't gonna need it and will probably resent it.

So many celebrity kids who just turn away from their Parents fame

Bruh even Jaden smith shot his shot. U know what kinda sloot u gotta be for that ***** to shoot his shot. It's like that one girl at school that suck up a few dudes and they tell everybody how fire it is and everybody else shoot their shot, even the nerds.

:lol: Lil man said "talk about our feelings over some wine" :lol:

You know you a **** boy when Jaden Smith is dirty mackin your girl.

Last edited:
Have watched the past two episodes... This show is so bad. I don't recommend this show to anyone even remotely thinking of checking it out. It's just garbage...

I wanna feel bad for rob but his stupid *** did it to himself

Chyna is gross
whole fam stopped ******* with her
She was a stripper
Already had a baby with Tyga
His sister is dating her baby daddy

Was an L waiting to happen

On everything. Rob seemed like a goof form jumpstreet, though. I'm very disappointed but i'm not surprised.

While lardashians are talentless, they're smart

Every single one of them minus rob

They all have they're own money, own business adventures, got a manager making sure they make money anyway they can in the best situations

They might be talentless but they are def doing the most with their popularity and making more money than most

Even Kylie has a pop-up shop in the San Fernando Valley. Definitely all about business.

View media item 2267535

It's incredible when you think about th new wave socialites. Because their reality is their brand, they are ALWAYS on. There aren't no vacations, no private time, there are on 24/7 in some shape or form.

That's the price of they soul, **** is wild. Look what fame as done to some the greatest entertainers of all. Genius level talent have crumbled by the weight. That's not me saying this girls got the power, it's more like what is the switch they turned off and don't care if it ever gets back on. **** look at Nicole Ritchie ole girl was a bop back in the day, she straight did a 180 a changed her whole image and talks about how embarrassing she used to be. Kim ain't doing that

We'll have a Kardashian president one day....
How old is Kris...

I wouldn't be surprised if she finesses.

Matter of fact I'm sure she has a higher chance of getting it before Ye. 
nerd.gif

Older poeple hate the Kardshains hell naw they ain't gonna win. For all the women that love them, there just as many that hate them more

It's incredible when you think about th new wave socialites. Because their reality is their brand, they are ALWAYS on. There aren't no vacations, no private time, there are on 24/7 in some shape or form.
In a way...we all are...

****'s so annoying when I'm ****** up or otherwise engaging in shenanigans and someone pulls out a camera.

A snap of your boy catching some drunk Z's is funny every now and then but damn...it's like people don't just wanna be in the moment anymore

Not even getting into how much Twitter and Employers love out of context 15-30 second clips

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom