Update - Rob Kardashian wylin on social media. Power of the P will break a man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But, NT hates women :rolleyes

Birds like these are why a lot of single men i know have no time for it.

Get your money, get your nut, keep it moving.

NT clearly does it but this time the hate is warranted, though hard to fell bad for a dude falling for this.

She sold that ***** a bag of beans and he gave her the whole cow

China about to get two checks now. Her hustle is dope. She should have stayed with dude longer though for more $$.

The thing thatgets me is that rob has $$$. He couldn't find a more put together woman??? Fly chicks with their **** together with minimal baggage are a dime a dozen in LA.

The thing thatgets me is that rob has $$$. He couldn't find a more put together woman??? Fly chicks with their **** together with minimal baggage are a dime a dozen in LA.
It's weird man these dudes just be passing these chicks around instead of just finding a nice normal girl but I chalk it up to these guys not having game which is why they all smashing the same chicks

Same dude that supposedly knocked up rosa acosta. This should come as a surprise to no one. Bruh is just fulfilling his destiny as a true sucker.

Rosa doing all those splits would've had me shooting up all the entrances of her club too.

It's weird man these dudes just be passing these chicks around instead of just finding a nice normal girl but I chalk it up to these guys not having game which is why they all smashing the same chicks
If I were a dude who had Kardashian $ Id find me a regular chick in med school or law school or something, or a chick who runs her own business. I would find someone who is just as successful or more successful than me. Someone who has ish to lose.You would have thought momma Kardashian would have put Rob on the game. I mean Rob could prob pull a Hillary Duff or something if he tried and this fool settles for his sister's boyfriend's whack stripper babbby momma. U can't make this ish up.

If I were a dude who had Kardashian $ Id find me a regular chick in med school or law school or something, or a chick who runs her own business. I would find someone who is just as successful or more successful than me. Someone who has ish to lose.You would have thought momma Kardashian would have put Rob on the game. I mean Rob could prob pull a Hillary Duff or something if he tried and this fool settles for his sister's boyfriend's whack stripper babbby momma. U can't make this ish up.
exactly how you gon have child with the baby moms to yo younger sister's boyfriend? this ish is mad weird and gross

Ya'll falling victim to the social media. If it was serious it would be in the courts and not on Snap Chat or whatever.

You gotta think about the people we talking about. It's serious when it's on social media first, then they take it to court later. That's how they operate.

Ya'll falling victim to the social media. If it was serious it would be in the courts and not on Snap Chat or whatever.

With the way this family is, this probably what's going on. Though they would air **** out and still go to court.

Man I refuse to believe that someone with that much money is that stupid. This is all for attention, as far as we know they're moving, there was probably nothing in the house at first. This has to be one of the dumbest things going on in America right now.

Let me get this straight... so this women up and moved out the entire house without this guy knowing? That **** didn't happen in a hour moving takes a bit even with hired help.

Second, them movers also took time to vacuum the carpet for this *****? That's house look like it ain't even moved into yet.

So not one Tmz or Pap caught this ***** leaving with his kid? No one else got this but this gump and his chick word?

Man this **** fake as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom