UPDATE So my girl said she doesn't want to have sex anymore until we are married... Need Advice

sneakaprince

Supporter
Alright NT I never make Girl related threads but as the title says my girl is going through what I believe is a transitional period in her life. We have been dating for a little over a year and she recently asked me if it would be ok if we no longer had sex because she feels it would help strengthen our relationship with God. She said she has always wanted to do this but never had the opportunity to because she knew it would possibly mean past men would no longer be interested.
From my perspective NT this is blows. This is one of those things I do feel should have been agreed upon at the beginning of a relationship. Honestly I know she has some good points but I can't lie I'm 23 (and we are already in a long distance) relationship. Taking sex away puts an unneeded strain on things imo.

What should I do?

Cliffs....

-I'm not smashing anymore apparently

- Been with Oh girl for a year

-long distance relationship so I really feel like taking this away is gonna hurt us more than help us

- YES I'm mad
Update post memorial dayI hit with the wrath of God almighty lol

Alright NT I never make Girl related threads but as the title says my girl is going through what I believe is a transitional period in her life. We have been dating for a little over a year and she recently asked me if it would be ok if we no longer had sex because she feels it would help strengthen our relationship with God. She said she has always wanted to do this but never had the opportunity to because she knew it would possibly mean past men would no longer be interested.
From my perspective NT this is blows. This is one of those things I do feel should have been agreed upon at the beginning of a relationship. Honestly I know she has some good points but I can't lie I'm 23 (and we are already in a long distance) relationship. Taking sex away puts an unneeded strain on things imo.

What should I do?

Cliffs....

-I'm not smashing anymore apparently

- Been with Oh girl for a year

-long distance relationship so I really feel like taking this away is gonna hurt us more than help us

- YES I'm mad
Update post memorial dayI hit with the wrath of God almighty lol

She's either cheating on you, or she's just asking to be cheated on. 
30t6p3b.gif

Honestly it could be a test. A year isnt that long...however if you guys really see a future together and if you really want to be with her, you should consider it. Sex isnt a necessity more of an extremely desired want. If you can't handle it tell her this. Be honest and talk to her about your feelings.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]or she could be cheating...let's hope not though.[/color]

Honestly it could be a test. A year isnt that long...however if you guys really see a future together and if you really want to be with her, you should consider it. Sex isnt a necessity more of an extremely desired want. If you can't handle it tell her this. Be honest and talk to her about your feelings.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]or she could be cheating...let's hope not though.[/color]

1. Long distance.
2. She SUDDENLY doesn't want it anymore?

Someone's pipin your woman as your reading this post.

Move on.

1. Long distance.
2. She SUDDENLY doesn't want it anymore?

Someone's pipin your woman as your reading this post.

Move on.

Man cut her loose.  Your a young dude in your prime, no need to sit and wait around for your girl to want to start to have sex again. Even as she is claiming this is for religious purposes her sex drive could tamper down some and then if you and her do stick together you still want to getting any on a steady basis.  Just talk to her in a mature manner and let her know that your happy she is taking this step in her life, and let her know that you don't think or are unwilling to take this step with her.

I have learned from pass relationships that when the sex life changes something is up where as if it is me doing dirt or my gf at the time doing dirt something is up. The real question is how do you two plan on cutting down the physical distance in the relationship. If you guys don't have a solid plan on moving to the same city or within reason of each other I say don't put yourself through the stress you are too young to walk around with a dry Richard.

Man cut her loose.  Your a young dude in your prime, no need to sit and wait around for your girl to want to start to have sex again. Even as she is claiming this is for religious purposes her sex drive could tamper down some and then if you and her do stick together you still want to getting any on a steady basis.  Just talk to her in a mature manner and let her know that your happy she is taking this step in her life, and let her know that you don't think or are unwilling to take this step with her.

I have learned from pass relationships that when the sex life changes something is up where as if it is me doing dirt or my gf at the time doing dirt something is up. The real question is how do you two plan on cutting down the physical distance in the relationship. If you guys don't have a solid plan on moving to the same city or within reason of each other I say don't put yourself through the stress you are too young to walk around with a dry Richard.

your 23. long distance relationship. now, she wants to wait till you guys are married. im good money off the relationship. friendship calls. cool.

Back
Top Bottom