*UPDATE* SOME DUDE IS ON 2DOPEBOYS.COM AND ALL THESE BLOGS TAKING CREDIT FOR MY **$% ...

damn this is why i don't want to put any of my original stuff on the new smh... then again i'm just a rapper lol

damn this is why i don't want to put any of my original stuff on the new smh... then again i'm just a rapper lol

yo!

LOL my friend showed me this track and was wondering why it didnt get more shine if it was bruno mars, even tho the hook sounded wayyy different.

since its not really bringin in revenue (rapper is trashhh) its prob nothing big that can happen.

Hit me with that in my mind track too!

yo!

LOL my friend showed me this track and was wondering why it didnt get more shine if it was bruno mars, even tho the hook sounded wayyy different.

since its not really bringin in revenue (rapper is trashhh) its prob nothing big that can happen.

Hit me with that in my mind track too!

Originally Posted by brandnew21

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Anything on Youtube, just leave a few comments and a video response ( voices gon match up) and reclaim your credit.

Even though u tight...just fake it....

"Thanks guys...I'm flattered that yall love the track...that's actually me - G Sharma - I'm trying to come up...I hope I can have
anywhere close to the career that Bruno has. Check my Youtube page out, my Soundcloud, my Twiturm - everything u got!
laugh.gif

Everybody is gonna feel stupid for a hot second and then they're gonna wanna hear more from you.

That's more views for you by your songs gettin wrongly credited

That's a W if they crediting Bruno for your stuff; you gettin some of Bruno's fan base
pimp.gif
damn... you're right. If I can spin this into some sort of positive thing that'd be amazing
edit: are u saying to make a youtube vid response of me saying that, or post a comment saying that on all the vids

But yo - don't bomb essos twitter lol, it looks like someone posted this beat/hook online sayin it was bruno mars so im guessin he just found it and rolled with it, he did a good job tho ... but either way, i just want my credit haha
Both. So there's no doubt. Everybody might not pay attention or feel like watching  the video response...they can read your comment.

Video Response:

(Say whatever u gotta say...)

Then breakout into your song

Originally Posted by brandnew21

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Anything on Youtube, just leave a few comments and a video response ( voices gon match up) and reclaim your credit.

Even though u tight...just fake it....

"Thanks guys...I'm flattered that yall love the track...that's actually me - G Sharma - I'm trying to come up...I hope I can have
anywhere close to the career that Bruno has. Check my Youtube page out, my Soundcloud, my Twiturm - everything u got!
laugh.gif

Everybody is gonna feel stupid for a hot second and then they're gonna wanna hear more from you.

That's more views for you by your songs gettin wrongly credited

That's a W if they crediting Bruno for your stuff; you gettin some of Bruno's fan base
pimp.gif
damn... you're right. If I can spin this into some sort of positive thing that'd be amazing
edit: are u saying to make a youtube vid response of me saying that, or post a comment saying that on all the vids

But yo - don't bomb essos twitter lol, it looks like someone posted this beat/hook online sayin it was bruno mars so im guessin he just found it and rolled with it, he did a good job tho ... but either way, i just want my credit haha
Both. So there's no doubt. Everybody might not pay attention or feel like watching  the video response...they can read your comment.

Video Response:

(Say whatever u gotta say...)

Then breakout into your song

There's this singer/songwriter that I listen to, Davion Farris, and one of his tracks got wrongly credited  for Ne-Yo. He made a video and cleared it up...

There's this singer/songwriter that I listen to, Davion Farris, and one of his tracks got wrongly credited  for Ne-Yo. He made a video and cleared it up...

Hope you're able to sort it all out.

My Mind is
pimp.gif
I've sent it numerous people since I got it back in '08

Hope you're able to sort it all out.

My Mind is
pimp.gif
I've sent it numerous people since I got it back in '08

thank u to everybody for the advice ... I'mma get this worked out, it's just crazy ... most of the comments say they can tell it's not bruno but they still like it a lot, so hopefully I can let em know who it is

thank u to everybody for the advice ... I'mma get this worked out, it's just crazy ... most of the comments say they can tell it's not bruno but they still like it a lot, so hopefully I can let em know who it is

Damn, that sucks bro. I did d/l and dropped my own verse on your "Say My Name" track but of course it was merely just to work on my writing/recording and nothing else.

Shady someone just upped and took your own work without proper credit let alone clearance.

Regardless, despite dude using "Bruno Mars" to get some more views, it's lightweight a good thing being that a lot of people are going to hear it until the realization hits them by the time they hear your actual music. "Oh %*%$! That's that one dude!..."

Hope you get all that worked out though.

Damn, that sucks bro. I did d/l and dropped my own verse on your "Say My Name" track but of course it was merely just to work on my writing/recording and nothing else.

Shady someone just upped and took your own work without proper credit let alone clearance.

Regardless, despite dude using "Bruno Mars" to get some more views, it's lightweight a good thing being that a lot of people are going to hear it until the realization hits them by the time they hear your actual music. "Oh %*%$! That's that one dude!..."

Hope you get all that worked out though.

^^I gotta get the right instrumental .. but when i do i will make that ballad i swear haha
But yo, so i posted the vid on youtube of me explaining the whole situation, it was mad awkward for me cuz i've never made one of these youtube video blogs before, but check it out

And if anyone could post on youtube sayin its actually me and not bruno mars that'd be appreciated! 

Youtube "Bruno Mars - Tonight" and there are tons of rappers rappin on my damn track, claimin my lyrics and %!+@, so if anyone can post to it thank u

^^I gotta get the right instrumental .. but when i do i will make that ballad i swear haha
But yo, so i posted the vid on youtube of me explaining the whole situation, it was mad awkward for me cuz i've never made one of these youtube video blogs before, but check it out

And if anyone could post on youtube sayin its actually me and not bruno mars that'd be appreciated! 

Youtube "Bruno Mars - Tonight" and there are tons of rappers rappin on my damn track, claimin my lyrics and %!+@, so if anyone can post to it thank u

doesnt it say remix?? what makes u different than any other artist whos track gets remixed with the hook still on it

doesnt it say remix?? what makes u different than any other artist whos track gets remixed with the hook still on it

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

1. he's not getting the correct credit
2. it's unfinished

Back
Top Bottom