UPDATED 4/25: April-Sept '05 Retro SB Release Info/Pics

^Mojo, I believe the team breakdown is:

Real/DLX SF - Blazers
Alien Workshop - FCs
Diamond Supply Co. - Tiffs
Stussy - Neopolitans
Nike SB (The Family)- Team Edition

Damnit, I hope the RESN/Girl/Guccis see a future release...

"Nigo please." - (Russ said it best)
Wanted: Cascade Blue (Hemp Dunk) SB laces, White Blazer 73 laces, Pharrell Dunks (NDS or DS),Osaka (Hanshin Tigers) URL, Air Max 90 infrared, all sz US11.5-13;
get at me[/b][/i]​

[EDIT 5] Looks like some Lava Dome High tops are getting the SB treatment in the Jordan 1 OG colorways, or atleast that's what bobbito garcia told me on It's the Shoes. look out for info, sorry no pictures.

Did the Last 30 pages of this get deleted?

Well anyways heres some pictures that have been floating around, nothing new, just putting them all in one place. enjoy.

Shanghai 2s

p2512-2005542315657186137.jpg

Diamond Supply Co.

p2512-20055423156132313.jpg

p2512-2005542315652343331.jpg

66xao7

Stussy

p2512-2005542315796022.jpg

Button-Up

67l738.jpg

Black Pack Low

684en9.jpg

[Edit] Melvins -Picture Links

www.hypebeast.com/images/nike_dunk_melvins_1.jpg
www.hypebeast.com/images/nike_dunk_melvins_2.jpg

[Edit #2] Slam Dunks

70di11.jpg

70djiw.jpg

70djk6.jpg

Random

p2512-2005542315835897317.jpg

p2512-2005542315812305162.jpg

y029.jpg

futura samples, then manager series

[Edit 3]

[Edit 4} I guess i'll update this whenever new pictures surface.

fpnikesept-melvins1.jpg

fpnikesept-melvins2-2.jpg

fpnikesept-slamdunk.jpg

fpnikesept-shanghai2.jpg

fpnikesept-shanghai2-1.jpg

fpnikesept-melvins2.jpg

fpnikesept-melvins0102.jpg

looking for size 10/10.5
-carhartts-TRUE 97-Urawas-hunters-mahogany hemps
bmkten@gmail.com

does anyone else got any more pictures of the stussy dunk lows? brown/pink is what the colorway is from the above pics...

sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art.

are the tongues for the shanghai IIs stuffed or not because they don't look stuffed in that pic, still likin them anyways :smile:
smile.gif

p2512-2005542315812305162.jpg

what are the two all the way on the right?
my first addiction, j.i. joes and iceys, after that it was light skinned girls and nikes. - jada

last one is Miam Dolhphin Asia Exclusice Team editons sb but shops in us got em. and one after that is Team Manger Series Team Editon. Dolhpin one is already released. and other one comes out in July.

I like the blazer so much more now love the perf and none leather swoosh. :pimp:
pimp.gif

I really hate asking this, especially with all the "hype" going on, but I really have to know around what time in July are those Stussy Dunks are gonna drop. I apoligize for asking for more hype but I really have to know. Thanks in advance.
---
Need these in my life size 9.5:
Oompa Lompas Dunk SB, Black/Blue Dunk SB, White/Classic Dunk SB, Spring 05 Black/Blue/Grey Bapes, ANY COLOR CB94, Nike Dunk Cinco De Mayo, Nike Dunk Flints

Any word on the OG edition SB's yet? The post says April-Sept. so i'm assuming before Nov. I really need the orange and the royal ones BADLY.
Dear summer, I know you gon' miss me
For we been together like Nike Airs and crisp tees

i posted this in the other thread...

the team manager shoes (which include stussys and tiffanys, as well as the real blazers) are shipping in socal between 7/18 and 7/25. that means they will show up the following week. so dont call anyone till that date. thanks.

P-ROD, PJ LADD, DANNY WAY, COLIN MCKAY, RYAN GALLANT + MORE...
FOR MORE INFO- 951-300-1860 / WWW.ACTIVEMAILORDER.COM

^^^^I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN THOSE DROP TOO, THESE AND THE BLU BUTTON UPS. :pimp:
pimp.gif

just got the new active mag and it has pictures of the stussys, tiffanys,new color way for team edition, and the alien workshop fc's. it says august relase next to the tiffanys. and also it looks like active is gunna have some sick nike sb shirts aswelllllll

Real Blazers are COPPED. Wow, can't wait now.

Quote:
so i'm assuming before Nov. I really need the orange and the royal ones BADLY.

Holiday release. I think the first shoe drops in October, then November and December. I don't know which one's drop in which month's but they are a REGIONAL release meaning shops get whatever shoe is designated for that region (Syracuse - East; Michigans - MidWest; Las Vegas - West etc) Syracuse (white/org) will be super duper limited. Time to make some new friends.
Interchange causes a mall, And crowded chain restaurants, More housing developments go up, Named after the things they replace, So welcome to Minnow Brook, And welcome to Shady Space, And it all seems a little abrupt, No I don't like this change of pace.
I have one pair of size 11 Neon AM97s. I'm searching for an 11.5. If you're interested in buying/selling/trading
Wanted Sz 11: HEINEKENS, Hot Pink Classic SBs, Mita AF1, Rooster AF1, Sambas, Flash SB, Haze low.
11.5: Orange Blaze FCs, Safari AM90s, Chlorophylls, Neon AM97s

i wanna know about the goldenrod sb's.....there still is no word yet...im gonna hit up a rep and fill in this post with something useful.

P-ROD, PJ LADD, DANNY WAY, COLIN MCKAY, RYAN GALLANT + MORE...
FOR MORE INFO- 951-300-1860 / WWW.ACTIVEMAILORDER.COM

y029.jpg

anybody know what're these and when do they drop?

these look absolutely hot. as well as the slam dunks. :D
happy.gif

wingz03, i think those are the futura samples if i'm not mistaken. also, any word on the true to you school sb dunks? thanks :smile:
smile.gif

peace

Actually Stepping razor there has been word for a while about the College color dunk highs that SB is doing to celebrate the 20th ann. of the Dunk. I have all shipping dates and what regions of the country gets what shoe. We get Silver and red for UNLV and White Navy for Kentucky out here in CALI. ANy other info I will give to you privately.
<Team909DUNKDOOD>
Angela=Dopeness in a 4.5Youth

^^I think people were saying this month.
Anyways here some new pics of the blazers

Aim- xNikeSBx Email- xNikeSBx@gmail.com
Looking for these in sizes 9.5 or 10- Barkley 180 bl/blk, LA lakers delta force, Cascade Hemps, Ice creams beepers and money roll, Bapes, P rod Barque,

Back
Top Bottom