*UPDATED Brandon Jennings - Under Armour "Young Buck" Prototype 2 PE (COUNTERKICKS.com)

slam_135_brandon_jennings.jpg

i'm starting to hate these shoes.....I want them so bad but it seems like they are never going to release

I wonder if they will ever come out and if they are comfortable. I tried on the other under armour shoes they werent bad.. but i'd rather stick with my nike trainers.

i would love to see definitive release dates. i would also love to see a low top version release as im over mids.

I like the young buck uas. they have potential I think that the ua logo is hard to place on a shoe, for instance a swoosh can go just about anywhere...

whoa, i am actually impressed. those are very nice, especially the black on blacks. looks like nice quality too.

these need to be released ASAP....this is the best model i have seen from the under armour basketball line....so far

these need to be released ASAP....this is the best model i have seen from the under armour basketball line....so far

does anyone know what the cushioning set-up is?? micro G in the forefoot + heel? or what??

Back
Top Bottom