*UPDATED Brandon Jennings - Under Armour "Young Buck" Prototype 2 PE (COUNTERKICKS.com)

Originally Posted by JLking

does anyone know what the cushioning set-up is?? micro G in the forefoot + heel? or what??

i think it's full length... but i could be wrong. 

Originally Posted by al3x89

does anyone know what the cushioning set-up is?? micro G in the forefoot + heel? or what??

i think it's full length... but i could be wrong. 
If I had to guess I would assume full length too since all the ones they just released are full length.

Micro G Cushioning is a new type of foam that UA developed. Its supposedly more durable, comfortable, and responsive than any other foam before. Much like what you would have found in the Zoom Kobe 4's which had Lunar Foam. I'm interested to see how this new foam holds out and how long it takes it to bottom out.

I have had my Black Ice for about a month now and Ihave worn them probably 5-6 times a week for everything. The Micro G feels the same now as new. It is a pretty great system so far.

yngbk-proto-2-wh-bk-heel-600x473.jpg

where can i get these? WHERE?????

Originally Posted by duke4005

I have had my Black Ice for about a month now and Ihave worn them probably 5-6 times a week for everything. The Micro G feels the same now as new. It is a pretty great system so far.

How they fit?  true to size?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

True to size. I wouldn't get them if I were you, traction isn't reliable at all. It's been ice skating for me every time I choose to wear them. I play on a moderately dusty indoor court so not much grip and I practice on a dusty *** highschool gym. The XIIs and Hyperdunk 2010s are my hoop shoes of choice.

Very true to size. I wear a 10.5 in Kobe IV and V and they fit right with them.

True to size. I wouldn't get them if I were you, traction isn't reliable at all. It's been ice skating for me every time I choose to wear them. I play on a moderately dusty indoor court so not much grip and I practice on a dusty *** highschool gym. The XIIs and Hyperdunk 2010s are my hoop shoes of choice.

So you play on a moderately dusty court and on a dusty high school gym floor, and you complain about ice-skating in a shoe because the traction is bad? Think about the ingorance of that statement. You can not judge traction on a dusty court. Sorry, nice try. 

So you play on a moderately dusty court and on a dusty high school gym floor, and you complain about ice-skating in a shoe because the traction is bad? Think about the ingorance of that statement. You can not judge traction on a dusty court. Sorry, nice try. 

actually you can
roll.gif
, cause if a shoe truely had good traction, you could hoop on any court and still get good traction, such as the hyperdunk 2010, XII, or the hyperfuse.
Don't get me wrong tho everything else about the shoe is solid, just not the traction which is disappointing.

I can see that, but the only shoes that give me great traction on any surface, no matter how slick, was the Kobe I and IV. I do agree that the pattern could have been better, but they used a great material in the semi-Gum rubber to compensate. Still, like you said, for a first effort, strike that, ANY effort, this shoe is very solid.

Anyone know any deals going on for the Black Ice? Need a size 8.5 for my friend. Been tough 'cause no one gives discounts on UA stuff.

in the latest issue of slam in the kicks section it shows the 55 point game red/white prototypes and it says "out now". does anyone have any info about this shoe actually releasing?

Originally Posted by SHAIKHNBAKE10

in the latest issue of slam in the kicks section it shows the 55 point game red/white prototypes and it says "out now". does anyone have any info about this shoe actually releasing?
This is what I've been wondering myself...asked a HOH employee and he doesn't know anything about it....I asked there since it said FTL exclusive...just doesn't make sense that UA didn't release the prototype II shoe he wore and the countless cool colorways.  At least UA has been active and signed their 2nd shoe endorser CAM Newton QB Auburn 1st round draft pick NFL 2011.

Yea i saw a few issues back that they said those released but i searched everywhere online and could not find them
30t6p3b.gif

slam sucks for lying SMH, those really need to drop. easily the best looking out of all the UA kicks.

Back
Top Bottom