*UPDATED COUNTERFEIT BP PHOTOS...Air Jordan 2010 Unveiled VIDEO & Photos (COUNTERKICKS.com)

Wow BP actually made the shoe look wearable off the court. The CP colorways are amazing

Multiple angles via Russ Bengtson/Street Level:

airjordan2010premier1.jpg

airjordan2010premier2.jpg

airjordan2010premier3.jpg

airjordan2010premier4.jpg

airjordan2010premier5.jpg

airjordan2010premier6.jpg

airjordan2010premier7.jpg

air-jordan-18-xviii-original-og-low-black-chrome-metallic-silver-1.jpg

Near miss, wouldn't you say?

I don't think we're allowed to link youtube videos (?) But guys check out the KATC Tinker and Mark Smith Interview. Mark is trying SOOO hard not tolaugh by biting his lips (5:00-5:12) where Tinker is talking about wearing different color socks.

Anyhow, watch the video if you guys have time. They talk about Jordan Brand "resetting" and putting out "quality products" to play bballin and offering unparalleled craftsmanship and quality BS. And they actually had the nerve to say things like that, they're playing us like dummies.

white/cement cw drops and they MIGHT have a chance at seeing my money. i'd like to see bp photoshop that silly circle off of the shoe though.

The way Tinker described it makes me wanna ball in them, but I'm not finna cop them for $170 JUST to ball in them,

BP, you made the shoe look nice. now im not buying this cos i know none of what you came up will come out... unless... haha! good luck! i hope they get you todo one. cements are my fave!

Wow, hideous, hideous shoes. Anyways, on the first page, in the first picture of Tinker, what shoes are he wearing??

The more I look at the 2010 the more it looks like a combo of the xviii low and xix se. I'm still hoping someone at jb sees BP's colorblocking and doessomething similar on the next round of 2010's. Or they put these up on nikeid so we can do the shoe some justice....

See what BP did here? He made the circle around the window the same color as the leather on the side of the shoe, therefore blending it in more with the restof the shoe. The main problem I have with the window is that the circle around it is black... which hurts the flow of the design. It looks way better the wayBP did it.

Let's see what other colorways JB comes out with. And am I the only one who thinks JB should have a sock with a jumpman on the midfoot that can be seenthrough the window.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom