Updated: NIKE 1VOTE Thread -Ueno/BMORE - Mark Smith/Philly

Originally Posted by 7 Paul 7

2qs5wjm.jpg

Nice kicks Paul.

Size?

What is fair? What do the real consumers want? What can make everyone happy?

The Answer

A hybrid… Yes a hybrid.

hybrid.JPG

Nice kicks Paul.

Size?

Thanks, they're a size 10.

As for the hybrids it would never work, for a start you couldn't put stash's name on a shoe that he didn't create.

Kampoutkid and Vamo that vote proves you're both a couple of losers, all that time and effort voting and you ended up with nothing
laugh.gif

interested to hear what Kamp Out Kid has to say about this. Looks like you won't be "flipping" stashes to any one one the West Coast
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i haven't been really keeping up with all this....but i got the jist of it. i see that i need to start saving now for UENOS and purple hi's. so theyboth drop in the summer? also, did LA have vote?? do you think NIKE will quit hatin and make these down to a size 7?!

I wonder if Nike would have done a FL recount if folks wouldn't have gotten on NT and dry snitched on themselves. lol

Could careless about Purple high's just good to see that KAMPOUT's time wasted voting for the STASH's went to waste.

Anyone else find it funny/ironic he "KAMPOUTKID" would put all that effort into 1 shoe but im sure isn't even registered to vote in a realelection? OR as a African American male would want to put in that same amount of time to maybe campain for Obama?

I'm from Canada and my opinon doesn't mater we just live in Igloo's and eat Maple Syrup.

Anyways..... Back to the shoe lets just hope for you "PURPLE HIGH" Fan boys NIKE does them justice. Cause we all know NIKE does everything half assedthese days.

Back
Top Bottom