UPDATED!!! XVII LACING POST ALSO HAS SOME XI LACING LOOK!!

Hey HipHopC. 1st of all man. All I gotta say is bravo. It just amaze me how I never even thought about this. But I don't think everyone realize what you've done. You've just elaborated on am amazing shoe, the possibilities are endless. I actually like the mid-foot covers, but now, I think it's time to retier those. AND NIKETALK, I REALLY THINK THIS SHOULD BE AN STICKY POST, CAUSE YOU'VE JUST FOUND AN LEGEND WHO DEEPLY MADE A RAW SHOE EVEN RAWER!!!! I'm out.
I never keep my enemies close, cause I got a perfect view of em in my scope. Thats close enough

Awesome...

Can someone PLEASE explain how to do it? Like are you going UNDER the tongue or OVER it? Thanks!
I used to be Dirty Mexican69 until I got banned over a Burberry hat.

show peoepe how you did that i wanna do that to mine instead of the other way so i can wear my lace cover

WOW AWESOME! IM DOIN IT RIGHT NOW!

second,

Lraejr,

your pic exceeds the 150,000 byte allotment on NT for your personal pic. please either change it or compress it. thanks
"33"

Look At My Perfect Feedback On eBay. Just Click Here. I Am Also On The Legit List #123

youre calling me a legend.....im flattered, lol, but i do agree-its a good idea and i looks dope....

~BJA
I got 40 and I'm only adding...

Hey guys,i did it to my 17s as well and i know a way that you can still be able to lace them up good without 2 pair of laces......anyways heres the pics
Image071.jpg

Image073.jpg

[table]I hate when the toes of my shoes creaseClippers in 05[/table][table]Shawn is still a main eventer.[/table]check out clippertalk

HipHopCaliber,

Much props to the great idea. I too have done it to my pair.

Here are my pics of my XVII's. I put the XVII on both sides of the shoe and just used one lace. I don't have much lace left, but I do have enough where I can tie it up.

XVIILaces.jpg

tomorrow im gonna post some more pics. i have the absolute BEST laces for the 17s so im gonna show that and some more stuff, maybe some stuff ith the low tops.....watch out now.....lol, peace!

~BJA

CANT WAIT MAN!

i did it tonight and it looks real smooth. i had enough lace to do the outside of each shoe AND LACE em up using only 1 lace on each shoe!

im hittin up footlocker tomorrow to break some necks!

"33"

Look At My Perfect Feedback On eBay. Just Click Here. I Am Also On The Legit List #123

its currently midnight my time, i just spent about an hour taking pics of what im gonna put up tomorrow, the post will be either around 7 or 8 tomorrow [8/12] or anytime the next day but hopefully no later.....thiis is what i have for you....

what going up tom:

1: white/blue 17 mids with XVII on both sides laced up
2: my initials on the black/silver 17s
3: my 3 lace system on the 17s
4: the best laces for the white/blue black 17s mids
5: XVII laced on the LIGHTNINGS, yes low tops
6: my 2 lace system on the black red XIs
7: the 3 lace system XI's [with one lace added 4 color]

these are all dope, but the low tops, 3 laced 17s, and 3 laced 11s are my favorites.....so check it out tomorrow....

~BJA

I JUST DID MY WHITE/BLUE WIT DA XVII IN SILVER LACES AND I DID MY RED 17'S WIT XVII IN WHITE/RED LACES AND I DID MY CAROLINA LOW WITH THE LACES THEY CAME WIT LOOK MAD HOTT .

Ya'll gots 2 much time on your hands.... :lol:
laugh.gif

But good Idea...
One-Hundred.- JT
DaLastJon2@aol.com & SoFresh_SoClean23 on eBay.

[color=C5D3F0][table]
"The Most Underated Rapper In The Game, But Everybody Wanna Use My Slang......"
[/table][/color]

actually it didnt take me that long to think of any of this, the only thing that took a long time was taking the pics, it took an hour.....

~BJA

i must say...that is very creative....HoLLa
the RETURN........HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...HoLLa...

my laces barely fit w/o doing the "XVII"... anyone wanna sell me some longer laces?!?

like from your size 12.0s or something??
"Hello, my name is Russ, and I'm addicted to sneakers.Seventy-something pairs spill out of my apartment, but still I need more. And whether it's outbidding magicj@hotmail.com for a pair of 20-year-old Converse Weapons on eBay, or racing to Dr. Jay's to get the latest color Air Max Uptempo SC, I don't resist. I just feed the addiction. And make it stronger" ~ Russ Bengston, Kicks Vol. 2

I never respond to lace posts but this is just too cool!! Needless to say I stickied it......
NC

Thanks for the idea! I'll be breaking necks with these tomorrow. :smokin
smokin.gif

19.jpg

20.jpg

[h3]"I'm sensing some hostility.
Are you a product of envy?
You think you're better than me?
Then show me.
Better yet, step off!"[/h3]

Im waiting to see what you do to the XI's. I didnt like the thing for XVII's too much, even though its pretty cool. But i cant even bother attempting it, since i only have 3 sets of holes.
[h2][color=FF0000]KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE AND YOUR SNEAKERS CLOSER[/color][/h2]

vicious..i wish i could do mines but i wear a 6 :frown:
frown.gif
:frown:
frown.gif

"F-CK THE GAME, DONT LET THE GAME F-CK YOU"-Nelly

yea i tried some things afta i saw this post and i got one shoe to say H and the other say TOWN. its pretty tite.

Back
Top Bottom