UPDATED!!! XVII LACING POST ALSO HAS SOME XI LACING LOOK!!

i wanna see the xis..and xvii lows
[table]I hate when the toes of my shoes creaseClippers in 05[/table][table]Shawn is still a main eventer.[/table]check out clippertalk

VERY SORRY, the pics are gonna have to be postponed until 8/13, the uploader isnt available right now...once again, im sorry.....but thanx 4 the sticky post nelson...

sticky icky icky icky.......

~BJA

I got 40 and I'm only adding...

My_Jordan_XVII_lacing_trick.JPG

CLiCk ThE LiNk BeLoW To See My AJ/ShOx bb4/FLiGhTpOsiTe CoLLeCTiOn (WeLL.....mOsT oF iT!!!!)http://www.retroshoes.com/gallery/QueensFinest

can you make them say SF? i wonder how that would look like.. i would do it but i dont own a pair of XVII's yet.

Because the guy who stickied it is a whole lot more important than you.
And Now, Deep Thoughts... I wish my name was Todd, because then I could say, "Yes, my name's Todd. Todd Blankenship." Oh, also I wish my last name was Blankenship.

lacing your shoes is very important oh yes

:rolleyes
eyes.gif

next how to tie a knot

its the AB to tha CR

I don't have any 17 yet but I will do this when I get them.

Archive this so I can find it!
-JiggaTown

here are mine. this is for the big footed fellas that have 5 holes.

i did the "V" to the other side. give me some feedback on if i should switch it back to the way everyone else has it of keep it this way. only problem is there will be one open hole if i do it the way you guys do it....

oh and if you do it right(my way lol) the lacing from the top still looks great.

i0xgH9Yi6p+9ewsSTVWaYiBrVsrl56yD0180.jpg

aaPjcbmXtS-fFeBCdkoRcL7G+kUh2EYT0180.jpg

"33"

Look At My Perfect Feedback On eBay. Just Click Here. I Am Also On The Legit List #123

nice DOC the only thing is that the other way the "V" is connected 2 the "X" and it looks ok but when you connect the "V" to the "I" it looks alot like a "N" ya know what i mean ?
but your way is seems better for comfort puposes but way 2 try and swich thing up hollllla 1.
"NOOOOO I CANT FEEL MY SHOES"

the v connnected to the x might look better, just so it wont be as confusing to some morons in this world, either way looks tight though
[table]I hate when the toes of my shoes creaseClippers in 05[/table][table]Shawn is still a main eventer.[/table]check out clippertalk

thanks bro, ima try to switch the V around, ill post pics later tonight
"33"

Look At My Perfect Feedback On eBay. Just Click Here. I Am Also On The Legit List #123

ok well here you go. give me some feedback, which looks better? when the V is connected to the X or the I?

5suPVutFCeMl2Q2Pkr+UcvYOYORrneuP0180.jpg

CiESK+pl0TMctiWiNCl8jNHSg16Qib3T0180.jpg

oh and these just showed up for the party...

MuDJ8uJtRphoZUOHVX4IsyheoGCyuqte0180.jpg

"33"

:wow:
eek.gif
at the 4s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my so hot soooo soo hot, and the v connected to the x does look better

Back
Top Bottom