UPS Package Handler?

I recently applied at a HUB in Philadelphia for a package handler, I have a scheduled appointment on 9/29/2010 at 10:00 PM.

Now is this a group interview? If so, how should I be dressed and what are the chances I will get hired?

Any input will help a lot

I recently applied at a HUB in Philadelphia for a package handler, I have a scheduled appointment on 9/29/2010 at 10:00 PM.

Now is this a group interview? If so, how should I be dressed and what are the chances I will get hired?

Any input will help a lot

interview at 10 pm at night?
anyway posting for later since i'm interested in this as well.

interview at 10 pm at night?
anyway posting for later since i'm interested in this as well.

Dont listen to what everyone says on how are you are basically being a slave... Its not as hard as people think it... The first appointment is basically your orientation with a group of people... Then they will schedule your interview in a couple of days or so... Right now they are starting to hire for the Christmas season... So pretty much you have the job... I been with the company for about 4 years and doing the same crap... It just really sucks when it is hot... Any more questions just ask away

Dont listen to what everyone says on how are you are basically being a slave... Its not as hard as people think it... The first appointment is basically your orientation with a group of people... Then they will schedule your interview in a couple of days or so... Right now they are starting to hire for the Christmas season... So pretty much you have the job... I been with the company for about 4 years and doing the same crap... It just really sucks when it is hot... Any more questions just ask away

Originally Posted by air max 87

unless your ******ed you got the job.

and get ready for slave labor.

QFT. The $% that they put you through isn't even worth it. I knew about 6 dudes that worked there, none stayed for more than a month. But good luck if your up for the 'challenge'.

QFT. The $% that they put you through isn't even worth it. I knew about 6 dudes that worked there, none stayed for more than a month. But good luck if your up for the 'challenge'.

SLAVE LABOR  INDEED !  I went for a interview and turned the job down after we did that walk through the building 

SLAVE LABOR  INDEED !  I went for a interview and turned the job down after we did that walk through the building 

I used to work there for like a month
laugh.gif

slave labor for real. worst job I've EVER had.

basically you'll have 2-3 trucks as packages come down a conveyor belt.

you're supposed to load up the trucks (the correct way)

the packages come down pretty fast.

I used to work there for like a month
laugh.gif

slave labor for real. worst job I've EVER had.

basically you'll have 2-3 trucks as packages come down a conveyor belt.

you're supposed to load up the trucks (the correct way)

the packages come down pretty fast.

I work there as a part time supervisor

Yes, its hard work at first but most people dont last beacuse their not looking at the long run. UPS is a really good company and there is so many levels/careers that might be better for you after you are a preloader/ unloader

If you have any question you can PM

I work there as a part time supervisor

Yes, its hard work at first but most people dont last beacuse their not looking at the long run. UPS is a really good company and there is so many levels/careers that might be better for you after you are a preloader/ unloader

If you have any question you can PM

Back
Top Bottom