UPS Package Handler?

My boy whom I call "Top Rate" started out as a loader(Which he still does), but he also does air deliveries in the morning. When they are short on ground drivers he fills in and get pays what the regular drivers get which is what they call Top Rate and i Must say is NICE!. and he even gets OT from driving which is even better.

I should also mention hes been there two or three years. Takes time to move up but once you do its nice from what i gather from him.

My boy whom I call "Top Rate" started out as a loader(Which he still does), but he also does air deliveries in the morning. When they are short on ground drivers he fills in and get pays what the regular drivers get which is what they call Top Rate and i Must say is NICE!. and he even gets OT from driving which is even better.

I should also mention hes been there two or three years. Takes time to move up but once you do its nice from what i gather from him.

You can pretty much dress however. UPS has a high turnover, especially the location where I applied...manual labor at its worst. You will get the job as long as you have a pulse.

You can pretty much dress however. UPS has a high turnover, especially the location where I applied...manual labor at its worst. You will get the job as long as you have a pulse.

Worked as a package handler at Fedex for 12 weeks the summer before I went to college. I was by far the youngest person there. Taught me a lot about the value of an education. !*+@ was intense, no doubt. You will get really tone.

Worked as a package handler at Fedex for 12 weeks the summer before I went to college. I was by far the youngest person there. Taught me a lot about the value of an education. !*+@ was intense, no doubt. You will get really tone.

I have no problem with hard labor, I'm used to it. I was just wondering if I worked my butt off would I be able to have the job permanently?

I have no problem with hard labor, I'm used to it. I was just wondering if I worked my butt off would I be able to have the job permanently?

WORST JOB KNOWN TO MANKIND!

Did it for a month and quit.

Working like a damn slave just to make 100.00 a week. Sound worth it to you?

Now driver helper, which is a seasonal job, is one of the best jobs i've ever had.

WORST JOB KNOWN TO MANKIND!

Did it for a month and quit.

Working like a damn slave just to make 100.00 a week. Sound worth it to you?

Now driver helper, which is a seasonal job, is one of the best jobs i've ever had.

So I went to my appointment today, there were about 30 people. The whole tour lasted about 2 hours and I scheduled my interview for next tuesday at 7pm. I was wondering what would be appropriate to wear for the interview also what questions will they be asking?

So I went to my appointment today, there were about 30 people. The whole tour lasted about 2 hours and I scheduled my interview for next tuesday at 7pm. I was wondering what would be appropriate to wear for the interview also what questions will they be asking?

I worked for UPS last year... for 3 days. Not worth killing myself for $8.50 an hour
30t6p3b.gif

I worked for UPS last year... for 3 days. Not worth killing myself for $8.50 an hour
30t6p3b.gif

Don't even matter to me they won't hire felons 
mad.gif
but no one else will either so good luck..I'm prolly the only person they havent hired
laugh.gif

Don't even matter to me they won't hire felons 
mad.gif
but no one else will either so good luck..I'm prolly the only person they havent hired
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom