Uptempoair.com Presents - Nike Air Jordan 5 Retro "Raging Bulls" DMP Pack VIDEO

Pre Orders At UptempoAir.com
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

how is that a video? that is just a slideshow of pictures. pictures that aren't even that great. never thought I'd say it but where is sneakgeekz? atleast his vids are amusing...
I'm sticking with my JB boycott this year, and there is not much that can change my status

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

how is that a video? that is just a slideshow of pictures. pictures that aren't even that great. never thought I'd say it but where is sneakgeekz? at least his vids are amusing...
I'm sticking with my JB boycott this year, and there is not much that can change my status

^^^

Seriously bro your the only one that's gonna boycott cuz there's hot %### coming out these next few months

Originally Posted by OGMX23

^^^

Seriously bro your the only one that's gonna boycott cuz there's hot %### coming out these next few months
thats what im saying
pimp.gif

how is that a video? that is just a slideshow of pictures. pictures that aren't even that great. never thought I'd say it but where is sneakgeekz? at least his vids are amusing...

You boycotting is simply 1 less person in my way to get what I like and want LOLL
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

You boycotting is simply 1 less person in my way to get what I like and want LOLL
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
thanks

shoes are 10 times better in person so people that pass will regret later better for me
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom