Uptempoair.com Presents - Nike Air Jordan 5 Retro "Raging Bulls" DMP Pack VIDEO

jibbycanoe

Banned
Joined Jan 28, 2008
how is that a video? that is just a slideshow of pictures. pictures that aren't even that great. never thought I'd say it but where is sneakgeekz? atleast his vids are amusing...
I'm sticking with my JB boycott this year, and there is not much that can change my status

Joined Jan 27, 2008
Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

how is that a video? that is just a slideshow of pictures. pictures that aren't even that great. never thought I'd say it but where is sneakgeekz? at least his vids are amusing...
I'm sticking with my JB boycott this year, and there is not much that can change my status

Joined Jan 27, 2008
^^^

Seriously bro your the only one that's gonna boycott cuz there's hot %### coming out these next few months

Joined Jun 21, 2008
Originally Posted by OGMX23

^^^

Seriously bro your the only one that's gonna boycott cuz there's hot %### coming out these next few months
thats what im saying

Joined Apr 3, 2009

how is that a video? that is just a slideshow of pictures. pictures that aren't even that great. never thought I'd say it but where is sneakgeekz? at least his vids are amusing...
You boycotting is simply 1 less person in my way to get what I like and want LOLL

Joined Jun 21, 2008
Originally Posted by NoIntroNeeded

You boycotting is simply 1 less person in my way to get what I like and want LOLL

thanks

Joined Mar 2, 2008
shoes are 10 times better in person so people that pass will regret later better for me

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now