Urban Exploration

Joined Jun 2, 2009
Been doing some reading on urban exploration and seems pretty interesting. Reminds me of breaking into abandoned buildings when I was a teenager.

Anyone into this? Know of any cool places to check out?

Joined Feb 21, 2002
man i wanna do that at this old abandoned train station off of 800 by the 7th street exit. you can see it off the freeway

Joined Feb 21, 2002
Woops, yeah 880. I just drove on 37 and Mare Island looks like a good spot. Another place is the concord naval base off of 4, me and some buddies wanna do some COD paint ball there lol.

Joined Oct 9, 2005
I like taking pictures of graffiti so I've done a bit of urban exploration, nothing major though.

I don't know any specifics, but I know there are abandoned warehouses/buildings on some of the old piers in the city. You could also check out the Caltrain tunnels. I know there's stuff in the Eastbay but I have no idea where it is.

Stuff like this...

Joined Jun 2, 2009
Originally Posted by CDub Yo

I like taking pictures of graffiti so I've done a bit of urban exploration, nothing major though.

I don't know any specifics, but I know there are abandoned warehouses/buildings on some of the old piers in the city. You could also check out the Caltrain tunnels. I know there's stuff in the Eastbay but I have no idea where it is.

Stuff like this...

This shot is dope. Its crazy how pretty much every inch of paintable space get bombed.

Top Bottom