!!! URGENT I GOT SCAMMED BEFORE & SCAMMER IS SELLIN ON NT AGAIN !!! vol. OGgangsta23

SOLEwarriors a bum.....u guys are tryna detect a long time member and legit NT member...come on now..I got years of refs not to mention around 6 sales in thepast 2 months.....u really r a bum SOLEwarrior ill throw ur cheap @$% $200 along with the M.O. I already sent u last year how bout u tell them the real story ujew

Originally Posted by OGgangsta23

appreciate u guys puttin up my peeps crib and lil bros facebook on here....thanks
laugh.gif

WOw.. This is crazy. NIKETALK DETECTIVES ARE ON FIRE... This is pure comedy. I think niketalk should have a feedback system though.

SOLEwarriors a bum.....u guys are tryna detect a long time member and legit NT member...come on now..I got years of refs not to mention around 6 sales in the past 2 months.....u really r a bum SOLEwarrior ill throw ur cheap @$% $200 along with the M.O. I already sent u last year how bout u tell them the real story u jew
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

So if you really sent him the money order, you did keep the receipt to it right??

lol he's just gonna scan the top half of it.

SOLEwarriors a bum.....u guys are tryna detect a long time member and legit NT member...come on now..I got years of refs not to mention around 6 sales in the past 2 months.....u really r a bum SOLEwarrior ill throw ur cheap @$% $200 along with the M.O. I already sent u last year how bout u tell them the real story u jew
know-someone-lying.jpg

why would the OP file a paypal dispute and not a CLAIM? paypal would of awarded you the money back within 2 weeks with a claim, in a claim they determine whosright or wrong and give that person the money...

a dispute is just a form of dialogue between a buyer and seller and once it expires you cant elevate it to a claim anymore, which you could have done at anytime during the dispute, all it would of taken is 2 minutes to read how it works on paypals site

hate to say it but you deserve to take the L for your paypal ignorance...

does anyone know how I contact a MOD besides this guy justhotkicks Im trying to provide information to this case and clear my name

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

its funny how the scammers are always the ones feeling like they are the ones that were wronged
Lol, AND he waits for this post to get 8pgs deep before he attempts to defend himself
laugh.gif
OG NTer but don't know when a thread is startedabout him scammin somebody. My dude's lies don't even believe themselves
laugh.gif

^^unlike most of you on here I have a life and dont go searching for posts about me....the only messages I got were from mods, that included no mention of thispost

but y would i expect an intelligent comment from someone with that ugly pic of an avatar...put a shirt on bruh and some lotion...lookin like i could play tictac toe

^^unlike most of you on here I have a life and dont go searching for posts about me....the only messages I got were from mods, that included no mention of this post

but y would i expect an intelligent comment from someone with that ugly pic of an avatar...put a shirt on bruh and some lotion...lookin like i could play tic tac toe

not much of a life if you're scamming people.

Back
Top Bottom