!!! URGENT I GOT SCAMMED BEFORE & SCAMMER IS SELLIN ON NT AGAIN !!! vol. OGgangsta23

Originally Posted by OGgangsta23

^^unlike most of you on here I have a life and dont go searching for posts about me....the only messages I got were from mods, that included no mention of this post

but y would i expect an intelligent comment from someone with that ugly pic of an avatar...put a shirt on bruh and some lotion...lookin like i could play tic tac toe
laugh.gif
What? shirt? lotion?
laugh.gif
U really buggin my dude. I havea beater on and I'm kissin my daughter stupid. How bout u worry about payin ol boy his change back and get a real life. U must not have many friends causeI'm pretty sure someone would've informed u about the post. Notice noone said u should've searched? 9pgs dude and 7 went unresponsive from U
laugh.gif

Dude talkin bout avatars when he should be worryin about bein an honest citizen
laugh.gif

U must not have many friends cause I'm pretty sure someone would've informed u about the post. Notice noone said u should've searched? 9pgs dude and 7 went unresponsive from U
laugh.gif

yeaaaaa that was a pretty good comeback......the whole friends thing really got to me
eyes.gif

OGgangsta23 has 24 hours to resolve this situation. Of course, any should he post any additional personal attacks/insults we'll just go ahead and ban himimmediately.

In the meantime, do NOT post any personally identifiable information about any of our users. It's against Yuku's terms of service and we will NOT beheld liable in the event that some of you act up.

Vigilante justice is not acceptable. This individual's personal information should be used to receive reimbursement or, if necessary, file charges. Itshould NOT be publicly disclosed for the purpose of harassment.

U must not have many friends cause I'm pretty sure someone would've informed u about the post. Notice noone said u should've searched? 9pgs dude and 7 went unresponsive from U
laugh.gif

yeaaaaa that was a pretty good comeback......the whole friends thing really got to me
eyes.gif

My apologies, I meant to say ppl who respect u from what they know of u on here. And now everyone knows u're a scammer
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Method Man

In the meantime, do NOT post any personally identifiable information about any of our users. It's against Yuku's terms of service and we will NOT be held liable in the event that some of you act up.

Vigilante justice is not acceptable. This individual's personal information should be used to receive reimbursement or, if necessary, file charges. It should NOT be publicly disclosed for the purpose of harassment.
frown.gif

SOLEwarriors a bum.....u guys are tryna detect a long time member and legit NT member...come on now..I got years of refs not to mention around 6 sales in the past 2 months.....u really r a bum SOLEwarrior ill throw ur cheap @$% $200 along with the M.O. I already sent u last year how bout u tell them the real story u jew

haha ok so how am I suppose to know you sent me a money order with my money back when you didn't even contact me that you sent one? Why would you even senda money order when you can just give me my money back on paypal? Seems like your mad, you should've just sent out the shoes instead of being a doucheputting them back for sale on NT. I just want my money back bro.

Back
Top Bottom