US Airways First Class Dresscode

I'm a believer of "dressing better" but seriously when I fly, I try and travel in a track suit. Even if I'm in 1st class. I'm trying to be as comfortable as possible.

Yeah denying them to fly, especially with other people wearing jeans is ridiculous. And it can be called racism and is something disgusting from the part of the airline.

However like you said it's business and regardless of the length of the flight or whatever there are certain standards one has to meet, I don't really understand why NT has a problem with that. I don't think one goes to a 5 star restaurant dressed the same as they would to Subway, the case is similar.

My worst encounter was people wearing jeans at the Opera, that for me is a black tie event, no question and in that case I do agree that one who can't meet such social standards and conventions (as debatable as they may be) shouldn't be allowed to view the performance....

yeah, you didn't read the thread or watch the entire video.

Son I got to get fresh if I'm jumping on a plane. If I made it to DR in sweats my family would straight up leave me stranded in Cibao International Airport. Talking bout "las cosas tan fea para la foto en Nueba Yol"

I thought a business casualish fit is expected if flying business.

Yup, but it's Niketalk so it's a race issue.

Everyone here is arguing that people on planes wear comfy clothes, but we're not talking about coach here we're talking about first class.

There are expectations when flying first class, but I think for them to be denied to fly is ridiculous.

I'm not saying I blame them either, I would be in comfy clothes as well.

There are absolutely no expectations for first class. Ballin shorts, white tee, Js and fitteds are ok. These dudes were flying on a buddy pass, which is a free employee pass for family and friends. That is the only reason that they were required to dress a certain way.

I dunno' about the buddy pass, but I have been on US Airways, Delta, American, etc.(always first class) flights in a sweatsuit, fitted and some Js, or some cargo shorts and a white tee, never once wearing a suit or business attire and I have never heard a word from anyone.

Yeah this is stupid. I wear comfortable clothes. 5 hours on a flight wearing tight clothing? He'll no, my boobs will start hurting.

I dunno' about the buddy pass, but I have been on US Airways, Delta, American, etc.(always first class) flights in a sweatsuit, fitted and some Js, or some cargo shorts and a white tee, never once wearing a suit or business attire and I have never heard a word from anyone.

Yeah this is stupid. I wear comfortable clothes. 5 hours on a flight wearing tight clothing? He'll no, my boobs will start hurting.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Everyone here is arguing that people on planes wear comfy clothes, but we're not talking about coach here we're talking about first class.

There are expectations when flying first class, but I think for them to be denied to fly is ridiculous.

There are absolutely no expectations for first class. Ballin shorts, white tee, Js and fitteds are ok. These dudes were flying on a buddy pass, which is a free employee pass for family and friends. That is the only reason that they were required to dress a certain way.

Buddy pass is not free I don't know who told you that... on any of the major legacy airlines or most of low costs airlines.

It's free maybe for the employee for that particular airline and certain dependents, but otherwise it's just a discounted price for ticket with a trade off of flying stand by.

No airline none are letting people flying on buddy passes get on the plane for free.

Maybe certain dependents like I mentioned or the employee but other than that nope... and they're even less airlines that allow the employee and their dependents to fly free or are in the process of getting rid of that.

Buddy pass is not free I don't know who told you that... on any of the major legacy airlines or most of low costs airlines.

It's free maybe for the employee for that particular airline and certain dependents, but otherwise it's just a discounted price for ticket with a trade off of flying stand by.

No airline none are letting people flying on buddy passes get on the plane for free.

Maybe certain dependents like I mentioned or the employee but other than that nope... and they're even less airlines that allow the employee and their dependents to fly free or are in the process of getting rid of that.

People said that in this thread. I never even heard of a buddy pass before the video and this thread.

I know for Delta with the buddy pass you only pay the taxes on how much the flight would have originally cost.

buddy pass = employee discount. it's in their rules that if you use a buddy pass you represent the airline and therefore have to follow the dress code.

if you want to wear whatever you want, pay full price it's that simple.

buddy pass = employee discount. it's in their rules that if you use a buddy pass you represent the airline and therefore have to follow the dress code.

only response needed

Basically.
The choice is up to the individual, it's not that difficult to comprehend.

Back
Top Bottom